Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

looking for event shiny Xerneas
hello i missed out on the events with shiny Xerneas and Yveltal so i'm looking for anyone who'd be willing to trade for one of them. i don't have much myself exsept for a shiny Riolu and a Larvesta. if anyone is willing to trade for thst i'd be really greatful to you.
What gender is the Riolu and can you nickname it? Also, what IVs does it have?
@fallout96 I will trade you both Yveltal and Xerneas for them ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@"devilmoth really  thank you do you want to do it over GTS or friend code?
@fallout96 I will add your friend code now Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@"devilmoth ok i'll add yours to now
@devilmoth  thank you vary much +1 rep for you
You are very welcome ^_^ I always collect one of every event on both my games! So I always have a spare lol
@devilmoth  cool thanks a lot i found out about the event after it was over plus my birthday is may 21 so it was like i missed out on a really cool gift but thanks to you i got both of them so really thank you