Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

my HA pokemon for your HA pokemon
i have a frogadier with protean, bergemite with sturdy, gyarados with moxie, braixen with magician, spearow with sniper, larvesta with swarm and a few bulbasuars with chloryphyll and a few elgyem with synchronize. also if i have a perfect iv pokemon do i also have to do super training?
I'm interested in the frogadier, i have a adamant mold breaker drilbur, gale wings fletchling, rain dish wartortle, sturdy tyrunt and a rough skin gible. Would you like any of these? Thanks
yes i am interested in all of them take your pick at what you want
my friend code is on the left and my ign or mii thing is brian
I only need the frogadier out of all of them so whatever you want, just say
ill take the sturdy tyrunt
I have a HA Gible
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Mar 30, 2016, 03:01 PM)boomshackalaka2 Wrote: ill take the sturdy tyrunt

aight added
(Mar 30, 2016, 03:20 PM)Platinum2183 Wrote:

aight added

Hi @Platinum2183, I just noticed your last post on my thread, and I would definitely appreciate if you do so. Message me back and I'll wait when you're online ready. (The Renaming a Certain PKMN issue)
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
(Mar 30, 2016, 04:29 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote:

aight added

Hi @Platinum2183, I just noticed your last post on my thread, and I would definitely appreciate if you do so. Message me back and I'll wait when you're online ready. (The Renaming a Certain PKMN issue)

Hey there, I'm about to go to bed right now as it is really late, but if you can do it in 12 or so hours im available from then for another 12 hours?
(Mar 30, 2016, 04:44 PM)Platinum2183 Wrote:
(Mar 30, 2016, 04:29 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote:

aight added

Hey there, I'm about to go to bed right now as it is really late, but if you can do it in 12 or so hours im available from then for another 12 hours?

Where do you live (country) exactly?
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)