Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

HEY GUYS ITS ME
Hello guys!I'm aegiboy  but my real name is Raghav.
course my favorite Pokemon is aegislash and I'm a big fan of Pokemon X.
i also play a little bit of super smash bros but I suck. Undecided Undecided
hoping to find more friends here!
Hi, i am robin and i am also new to this forum, my favorite pokemon is feraligatr and favorite games are everything from gen 2.

The community here seems really nice so making friends won't be a problem i think  Smile
yeah I know.
my friend adolfhipstar was a really loyal member here but he got banned due to a misunderstanding.
he used to gen pokemon and had a giveaway but his pokemon weren't working in the battlespot and he forgot to write that the giveaway had stopped so while he was trying to solve the problem he got banned cuz people thought he had a fake giveaway.
Hello!
Welcome to the forum!
The Name's Adri or MagicalMops!

My favourite Pokemon is Latios, Its my first shiny! Ofc other than the lake of rage Garas
I'm positive you will find a plethora of friends here..

Feel free to hit me up if you need anything  :D
sure sure I love irritating people. [Image: emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png]
(Aug 2, 2016, 07:08 AM)Aegiboy Wrote: sure sure I love irritating people. [Image: emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png]
@Aegiboy 
Well that sure was a great first impression!
Good luck making some "friends" with that kinda attitude lol  Sleepy
(Aug 2, 2016, 06:00 AM)Aegiboy Wrote: yeah I know.
my friend adolfhipstar was a really loyal member here but he got banned due to a misunderstanding.
he used to gen pokemon and had a giveaway but his pokemon weren't working in the battlespot and he forgot to write that the giveaway had stopped so while he was trying to solve the problem he got banned cuz people thought he had a fake giveaway.

yea that guy was a bad person, good thing he's not on the forums anymore. I remember he used to annoy a lot of the mods and stuff because he would gen things then yell at people for genning things and call them cheaters. Really glad hes gone tho, plus that username was kinda insulting.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Welcome to the forums stranger. Don't be like your friend, he got banned for some legitimate reasons. Just be nice, and don't be a hypocrite. The mods around here aren't dumb, so don't try anything slick <3
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
hi im new here as well hope to get your buddy request and anyone else new feel free to send me one as well(not limited to new people either)

~Stacey