Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

ok im coming back to pokemon is this site dead?
I'm coming back when I played x and y I loved jflynn and I was very active on this site but I quite for awhile now I'm coming back and I have a pokemon discord if you are interested in this please let me know I will drop a invite in the description https://discord.gg/3caw8hs
hope to see all of you there for battles trading and if it gets big ill add much more to it
It's not dead to my knowledge
It's a lively place here, definitely not dead.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
It's not dead, I think a lot of us are just waiting for the new games. Also, we have a discord as well and I don't think the mods will appreciate you advertising other discords here.
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Aug 24, 2017, 10:36 AM)Vinnie Wrote: It's not dead, I think a lot of us are just waiting for the new games. Also, we have a discord as well and I don't think the mods will appreciate you advertising other discords here.
what is the discord then I cant fine one
@rthorne80 

Well, there's a box on the right-hand part of the website with the recent threads, and then there's a box for the discord under that.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
It's not dead.
I haven't been here at the release of a new game, but I wouldn't say this site is dead. Has quite a few active members, but it isn't crazy or anything. It's a few posts a day usually
I just joined this site, it's pretty active to me Smile
I am not really active in the forums recently due to university. Sad

You will see me more often in the Discord than the forums~
What is a signature and how do I get one?