Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

rest in pasta, eckley & squeab.
Why does the fun stuff happen when I'm sleep ;-;
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Sep 12, 2015, 08:57 PM)Rogue Wrote: rip in pasta eggly and squeaberino.

Approved by Diddy K

[Image: 2n6yop5.jpg]
"Nintendo" is a registered trademark of Nintendo of America Inc. Nintendo owns extensive intellectual property rights in all of its products, including video game systems, game titles, characters, game software, graphics, artwork, and screen shots. Nintendo also retains rights in content on Nintendo's web sites, including articles, artwork, screen shots and other files. Trademarks and copyrights for third-party games and characters are owned by the companies that market or license those products. TRUE STORY.
(Sep 12, 2015, 09:32 PM)squeab Wrote: Oh btw Roger, why did you send me this selfie? I don't this that was very appropriate or proffesional Kappa
[Image: 0Sq3SW4.png]

This picture is going on my wall

Guys this is all a lie. I beat Rogue. He's lying. I won. Tossed him aside like a bag of trash. Falcon Punched him into another dimension
(Sep 13, 2015, 06:22 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Sep 12, 2015, 09:32 PM)squeab Wrote: Oh btw Roger, why did you send me this selfie? I don't this that was very appropriate or proffesional Kappa
[Image: 0Sq3SW4.png]

This picture is going on my wall

Guys this is all a lie. I beat Rogue. He's lying. I won. Tossed him aside like a bag of trash. Falcon Punched him into another dimension

It's true I was there. Eckley layed the smack down on Roger. It was a brilliant display of power on Eckley's part.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
sorry anime Kappa maybe dont sleep next time lol. I see eckley and squeab are just making excuses for them getting shrekt Kappa
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
(Sep 13, 2015, 07:42 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote: sorry anime Kappa maybe dont sleep next time lol. I see eckley and squeab are just making excuses for them getting shrekt Kappa

Excuses? What does that mean?

We don't lie. Rogue thought he was cool "I'm Ganondorf blah blah Flame Choke Blah Warlock Punch Blah blah Get tossed Blah blah."

Rogue. Tossed aside. Blown away. Falcon Punched.
(Sep 13, 2015, 07:55 AM)Eckley Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2015, 07:42 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote: sorry anime Kappa maybe dont sleep next time lol. I see eckley and squeab are just making excuses for them getting shrekt Kappa

We don't lie. Rogue thought he was cool "I'm Ganondorf blah blah Flame Choke Blah Warlock Punch Blah blah Get tossed Blah blah."

haha not according to the videos he posted Kappa he has proof. Do you have proof that you falcon punched him?
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant.
It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
                                                                                                     -Mewtwo

#TeamReplay #OfficialRightHandManOfTheReplaysVicePrez
(Sep 13, 2015, 08:12 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:

haha not according to the videos he posted Kappa he has proof. Do you have proof that you falcon punched him?

I do. Give me a sec tho Kappa
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Their souls were delicious.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Sep 13, 2015, 08:17 AM)squeab Wrote:
(Sep 13, 2015, 08:12 AM)yoloswag831 Wrote:

I do. Give me a sec tho Kappa

I bet squeab OHKO from center  kappa

(Sep 13, 2015, 08:18 AM)Rogue Wrote: Their souls were delicious.
Ah so no afterlife for them now and how much would did you get after consuming there souls?  kappa
A legend fallen from grace.