Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

sandragon13's Trading Post
6iv Shiny Rayquaza for Arceus?
I'm interested in HA Seviper I'm willing to offer anything off this list
Tyga's Poke
nature on poliwag and gastly
Iv's
an HA goomy, WHAT DO U WANT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are the natures on the shiny litwick and charmander? Also, what pokemon would you like for shaymin?
(Dec 9, 2014, 04:36 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: What are you willing to give up for a 5IV HA Ralts...If anything :D

Any Pokemon with their Hidden Ability that I have on the list. For my purposes, IVs are largely irrelevant; I just need the HA.

(Dec 9, 2014, 05:00 PM)ScottA99 Wrote: 6iv Shiny Rayquaza for Arceus?

A 6IV Shiny Rayquaza? Sounds way too suspicious to be legit. Unfortunately, I'm not interested.

(Dec 9, 2014, 05:02 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I'm interested in HA Seviper I'm willing to offer anything off this list
Tyga's Poke

I like the way you do business. How about the Cloyster? I'll make sure the Seviper has its HA and has a good nature as well, if you agree.

(Dec 9, 2014, 05:15 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote: nature on poliwag and gastly
Iv's

Poliwag isn't shiny, so I can provide you with whatever nature you need; it'll have its Hidden Ability if you're interested in that. The Gastly is shiny and is of Hasty nature.

(Dec 9, 2014, 05:31 PM)id6016 Wrote: an HA goomy, WHAT DO U WANT FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can provide you with a Gooey Goomy for any Pokemon not on the list, as long as it has its hidden ability.

(Dec 9, 2014, 05:40 PM)Arctero Wrote: what are the natures on the shiny litwick and charmander? Also, what pokemon would you like for shaymin?

Litwick is Sassy, Charmander is Brave. For Shaymin, I'd probably request a shiny in return, since I'm not interested in going Legendary for Legendary.

-sandragon13
I have a shiny talon flame which I'd trade for your poochyena? I really love poochyena and shiny would be prime
(Dec 11, 2014, 05:18 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote: I have a shiny talon flame which I'd trade for your poochyena? I really love poochyena and shiny would be prime

Certainly, that sounds doable. My FC is: 1907-8964-3423.

-sandragon13
(Dec 11, 2014, 05:22 PM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2014, 05:18 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote: I have a shiny talon flame which I'd trade for your poochyena? I really love poochyena and shiny would be prime

Certainly, that sounds doable.  My FC is:  1907-8964-3423.

-sandragon13

If you're on now I can trade, I also have a shiny Charizard which I don't actually use as I bonded with other pokemon if there is anything you would trade for that I would trade it. Maybe totodile, I already have a charmander bread anyway
the shinies that I would trade are froslass and pancham. Are you interested?