Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

sandragon13's Trading Post
(Feb 7, 2015, 03:45 PM)matabro Wrote: 5iv bold Rotom wash for hidden ability Taurus?

Consider it done. I'll try to get your Tauros bred in the next hour or so, but it may take a bit longer. I'll PM you when it's ready!
-sandragon13
OK my ign Mata fc 1220-7086-4956
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Your Rotom is ready
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Feb 7, 2015, 06:38 PM)matabro Wrote: Your Rotom is ready

Tauros should be ready to go tomorrow (Sunday), unforeseen circumstances arose that have slowed my progress. I'll send a PM as soon as I'm ready to trade.
-sandragon13
I have breedjects of HA mudkips, i would love a HA piplup :D
(Feb 11, 2015, 12:42 AM)Kepin Wrote: I have breedjects of HA mudkips, i would love a HA piplup :D

Works for me, that sounds fine. I'll try to get Piplup done today.
-sandragon13
I'm interested in the shiny charmander and ralts. i have also some shiny's like seaking, poliwirhl, porygon-z , amoongus, dragalge, suicune, entei and some more. If you want to trade just let me know something Smile
I have a 5 IV seviper and a HA barbaracle if you're interested. I'm interested in the HA larvitar and the HA woobat. Let me know if you want to trade.
(Feb 11, 2015, 10:00 AM)LegendRatchet Wrote: I'm interested in the shiny charmander and ralts. i have also some shiny's like seaking, poliwirhl, porygon-z , amoongus, dragalge, suicune, entei and some more. If you want to trade just let me know something Smile

I've got Goldeen, Foongus, Skrelp, and the legendary dogs already, so I think I'll politely decline your offer. Thanks though!

(Feb 11, 2015, 10:07 AM)Arctero Wrote: I have a 5 IV seviper and a HA barbaracle if you're interested. I'm interested in the HA larvitar and the HA woobat. Let me know if you want to trade.

I did manage to get a Barbaracle Safari, so I got HA Binacle. Do you have any other HA Pokemon you'd be willing to offer for the Larvitar and/or Woobat?
-sandragon13
Other HA pokemon I have are skitty, litleo, minun, gible, seedot, shelgon, phantump, luxio and marill. I'm also still offering a 5 IV seviper. I would like to trade two pokemon for both larvitar and woobat.