Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

the new flynn
Hey is all well I havent seen any new streams
Justin is moving soon so he has to start preparing for that, and also as you know he dealing with some health issues, hes trying his best to stream but theres just somethings that he has to prioritize and finish, dont worry he'll start streaming soon Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
that doesnt necessarily mean we need a new Justin, im staying loyal to him no matter what happens.
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
(Mar 11, 2015, 03:23 PM)MudkipLegend Wrote: that doesnt necessarily mean we need a new Justin, im staying loyal to him no matter what happens.

I agree
#TeamForum

I agree with tygaa's agreement
RIP Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015. The world won't be the same without you!
i agree with all this agreeing
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
I have to agree with this ^^^^
I'm Umbreon, the nocturnal member of #TeamForum
Those well-practiced in the art of deceit may find themselves welcome to join me on Town of Salem...
I'm gonna have to disagree with anyone who disagrees with this^^^
There can only be one THEJUSTINFLYNN Kappa!

Likewise I know people have mentioned this already and I'll probably repeat the same message again. Justin has some personal and health issues to deal with first so I'm totally fine with him mentioning he'd be taking a personal break. Again he mentioned multiple times on streams that he wasn't going to stream for a particular time now. For now let's just focus on other things and let Justin deal with his own. Smile
I agree with any agreement to Mudkip's statement.