Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

tradeing arcues for yveltal
Thumbs Up 
tradeing arcues for yveltal fc 092030705776
i dont got yveltal but i do have a shiny event xerneas JPN
I'm assuming you want shiny yveltal.But if you mean normal one,i can trade.
For future reference, I would put posts such as these in the trading and giveaway thread. You'll likely get a lot more replies because people will be looking for posts such as this. =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: For future reference, I would put posts such as these in the trading and giveaway thread. You'll likely get a lot more replies because people will be looking for posts such as this. =^-^=

O kk sorry ^_^
I will trade him for the x or y Pokemon as long as they are level 50-80
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:57 AM)shadow_eevee Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:46 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: For future reference, I would put posts such as these in the trading and giveaway thread. You'll likely get a lot more replies because people will be looking for posts such as this. =^-^=

O kk sorry ^_^

No worries, I just wanted you to know that there was a board for this so you can get more offers and maybe even see some Pokemon that you like and want to trade for! ♥
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:59 AM)shadow_eevee Wrote: I will trade him for the x or y Pokemon as long as they are level 50-80

I sent you pm.Waiting for your answer.
The trade is closed
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:59 AM)PrincessSylveon Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2015, 10:57 AM)shadow_eevee Wrote:

O kk sorry ^_^

No worries, I just wanted you to know that there was a board for this so you can get more offers and maybe even see some Pokemon that you like and want to trade for! ♥

I will take a look ^_^