Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New here!
Hi, my name's Juan, and I'm from Spain. I've been playing Pokemon since the first games were launched in my country, with the "brick Game Boy". I've been always out of the Pokemon competitive community but I feel this is a good place to start learning. Hope we can share and battle and you can teach me how to improve further. Thanks to all!
Hey, Feel free to ask about the server and to notify people specifically by doing @_______ or Private Messaging them (PM), Pokemon givaways are also active almost every day and people will be greatly appreciated if you give them 1+ Reputation.
Contact
@naitre  for any issues that you want help with
Help is always with you
(Aug 28, 2016, 01:16 AM)ScarletSableye Wrote: Hey, Feel free to ask about the server and to notify people specifically by doing @_______ or Private Messaging them (PM), Pokemon givaways are also active almost every day and people will be greatly appreciated if you give them 1+ Reputation.
Contact
Help is always with you

Thanks! It'a been a while since I'm not in a forum too, so I may need help. Also, forgive me if I use bad English sometimes.
(Aug 28, 2016, 01:33 AM)Hernansanz Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2016, 01:16 AM)ScarletSableye Wrote: Hey, Feel free to ask about the server and to notify people specifically by doing @_______ or Private Messaging them (PM), Pokemon givaways are also active almost every day and people will be greatly appreciated if you give them 1+ Reputation.
Contact
Help is always with you

Thanks! It'a been a while since I'm not in a forum too, so I may need help. Also, forgive me if I use bad English sometimes.

Thats alright, ask me as well if you need anything, i'll be able to contact the server managers.
I don't have a genning device so I cannot gen anything but in about a month or two I will be able to get one so you can ask me for any pokemon and I will get it for you.
Welcome here! Blush
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

(Aug 28, 2016, 01:06 AM)Hernansanz Wrote: Hi, my name's Juan, and I'm from Spain. I've been playing Pokemon since the first games were launched in my country, with the "brick Game Boy". I've been always out of the Pokemon competitive community but I feel this is a good place to start learning. Hope we can share and battle and you can teach me how to improve further. Thanks to all!

Greetings and salutations, Juan.

When you learn how to be a better battler, then you can tell me *LOL*   I never had friends that played to much, or just friends... so it's an uphill battle for me to learn.  Currently I'm busy breeding so all my games have full dexes.