Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] V for VICTORY!!! [Temporarily Closed] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] V for VICTORY!!! [Temporarily Closed] (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-V-for-VICTORY-Temporarily-Closed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - Cescone - Jun 1, 2016

Sorry fell asleep was gone midnight lol and I'm ready when you are .-) cheers

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - Basebox - Jun 2, 2016

FC: 4699-9241-2195

The only one I need to get all 720 (not counting Volcanion yet ?)

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - Cescone - Jun 2, 2016

Thanks a lot mate rep point added :-)

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - shadowfox985 - Jun 2, 2016

(May 25, 2016, 09:06 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: Hey man you are awesome. I would love to have one if you still have more. I am new to trading on the newer versions of the game, so I am trying to learn how. Hope I can get one but Ill give you rep either way. Thanks.

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - Basebox - Jun 2, 2016

Thank you very much, complete pokedex! Much appreciated and rep given  Smile

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - Squeak - Jun 2, 2016

Hey, do you have any still available? I'm not picky about the nature, I'll take whatever you have if you don't mind.  My friend code is 3883-8682-7486

I'll probably be on all day tomorrow if you're available.

Thanks so much!

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - ccur14 - Jun 3, 2016

If this is still going on I would like one Jolly nature if possibleSmile my fc is 5301-1145-8483 ign:ccur

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - nightburstpkmn - Jun 3, 2016

@Squeak and @ccur14 added ya be ready to be online to claim your Victini

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - Squeak - Jun 3, 2016

(Jun 3, 2016, 10:09 AM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @Squeak and @ccur14 added ya be ready to be online to claim your Victini

Thanks so much!! I really appreciate it! Rep given!!

RE: V for VICTORY!!! - Happysassy123 - Jun 3, 2016

(May 25, 2016, 09:06 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: Alright guys what I have here for my first giveaway is the awesome 2011's Victory PKMN, Victini!!
[Image: 1647876_200x130.png?v=1445632180.4]

Victini

Level: 100
Nature(s) Adamant, Jolly, & Naive
Item:none
IV's 31/31/31/31/31/31

Moves (all PP'd up)
V-Create
Fusion Flare
Fusion Bolt
Searing Shot

Adamant: 17
Jolly: 16
Naive:16

Rules

This giveaway will take place via my other FriendCode: 4914-5976-7214 Leave your FriendCode posted and you shall receive this happy Victini! Request a nature of your choice, but you can have only 1

Please be patient and you shall have
A +1 rep would be nice, but it's all good :D

Note: Now I know that many of you had already have your own Victini in the past, but this is all I have to contribute in this forum. I can't be thankful enough for the people who dedicated themselves to provide amazing giveaways in the past. I want to show my appreciation for PokemonForever by making my giveaway of my own. I'll come up some cool giveaways as I will manage to get my own powersave in the summer. If you wanna see these giveaways like these in the future leave a +1 rep then for good luck lol

I also wanna thank @Justin for granting me a place to become part of the pokemon community here in general. Though I should've introduced myself before I made this account in here. Aside from this mushy stuff here ya go!
-_-

Reserved/Address the requested:
@SnickersXzocker
@Edawg
@gobrou jolly
@Boomer_Nova adamant
@shinybadger21 Jolly
@"maskeowl" naive
@Shokerhp naive
@Mattienator (jolly)
@Johnnyspyguy (jolly)
@Hamtertowelie (jolly)
@ElliotProbablyTheBest (adamant)

Times avaliable: PST
[b]PLS PM me if you have not receive yours yet; I can't catch up w/ the others until I am certain that I know I give it to you[/b]

I would love a Victini, I currently don't have one my friend code is on the side❤️ Idc about the nature or the type of ball Victini is in