Pokemon Forever
Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [ON HOLD] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [ON HOLD] (/Thread-Twisted-Kitsune-s-Breeding-service-Free-shinies-Mark-II-ON-HOLD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - maskeowl - May 16, 2016

Ok, PM whenever you done and we'll trade. God Bless!

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - XIIIthplayer - May 16, 2016

• What is your desired pokemon?: goomy
  • Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: IVs 2
  • Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): HA (Gooey)
  • Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): 1
  • Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): yes
  • What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need): Wigglytuff

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - Meluem92 - May 19, 2016

@Eugenio It has been hard... But finally your Zubat is ready

@HaphazardHaven HA Ralts ready Wink

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - Eugenio - May 19, 2016

@Meluem92, thank you for the hard work. I'll check often to see when you're online so we can trade.

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - Da BossMan + - May 19, 2016

Hey!
What is your desired pokemon?: Scizor
Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: I can do EVs but i would like to have Max IVs in attack, HP, and Defense (SpD preffered, not required)
Any specific ability? (HA, or any other that it can have, etc): Technician
Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): Any will work
Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): Shiny is preferred, but not required
What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need):
What stuff did you want on that dragonair?

EDIT: I know this is a bit much to ask, but would it be possible to do this first? I need it for johto classic. Also if you want metal coat, i can provide that for you.

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - twisted-kitsune - May 20, 2016

(May 19, 2016, 01:04 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Hey!
Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: I can do EVs but i would like to have Max IVs in attack, HP, and Defense (SpD preffered, not required[Image: arrow-10x10.png])
Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): Any will work[Image: arrow-10x10.png]
Do you want it to be shiny? (these wont be started until june, since both me and mel are currently in preperations for finals/whatever in school and dont have time to breed for shinies): Shiny is preferred, but not required
What pokemon can you give me in return for it? (see This list for a idea on which pokemon i do and dont need):

EDIT: I know this is a bit much to ask, but would it be possible to do this first? I need it for johto classic. Also if you want metal coat, i can provide that for you.
right on it~ your gonna be the last one for a while, and ill see what i can do about making it a rush order!

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - twisted-kitsune - May 20, 2016

@XIIIthplayer right on it!

@WaywardCentaur quick question, does it HAVE to be 6iv's? cause i just got one with all ivs but speed, if you want i can keep going though, and id like bayleaf in return

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - XIIIthplayer - May 21, 2016

(May 20, 2016, 09:06 PM)twisted-kitsune Wrote: @XIIIthplayer right on it!
Thank you :}

RE: Twisted-Kitsune's Breeding service + Free shinies Mark II [OPEN] - Da BossMan + - May 21, 2016

(May 20, 2016, 09:04 PM)twisted-kitsune Wrote:
(May 19, 2016, 01:04 PM)Da BossMan + Wrote: Hey!
Do you want IV's/EV's? how many?: I can do EVs but i would like to have Max IVs in attack, HP, and Defense (SpD preffered, not required[Image: arrow-10x10.png])
Do you want it to be a specific level? if so what level? (the higher the level, the longer its gonna take me): Any will work[Image: arrow-10x10.png]

right on it~ your gonna be the last one for a while, and ill see what i can do about making it a rush order!

Thanks so much! BTW you need the dragonair right? Also should i get the metal coat? Finally i forgot to mention, could you do adamant?