Pokemon Forever
UTA Draft Date! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Competitive Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UTA Draft Date! (/Thread-UTA-Draft-Date)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: UTA Draft Date! - Chawizawd - Sep 9, 2016

(Sep 3, 2016, 02:02 PM)Allegro Wrote: The estimated date for the Underused Tier Association will be September 10 all UTA Coaches. The estimated time is about 12 Midnight Central European Summer Time.

So was this really an estimation @Allegro? Because I work a full time job and I already said I can't make it to this. I'm totally down if we start a few hours prior, but as of 11pm CEST I will be starting my commute to work. That means that if 9/10/16 is absolutely 100% confirmed the date of the draft, I need us to start earlier than that. Sorry to be difficult, but I value my job over the UTA.

RE: UTA Draft Date! - croissant - Sep 9, 2016

(Sep 9, 2016, 11:42 AM)Chawizawd Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2016, 02:02 PM)Allegro Wrote: The estimated date for the Underused Tier Association will be September 10 all UTA Coaches. The estimated time is about 12 Midnight Central European Summer Time.

So was this really an estimation @Allegro? Because I work a full time job and I already said I can't make it to this. I'm totally down if we start a few hours prior, but as of 11pm CEST I will be starting my commute to work. That means that if 9/10/16 is absolutely 100% confirmed the date of the draft, I need us to start earlier than that. Sorry to be difficult, but I value my job over the UTA.

@Allegro Yeah we don't want to lose any member at this point, it was so long to get all the people.

RE: UTA Draft Date! - w2gMk - Sep 9, 2016

I'd be down with a Draft Thread instead of Discord. Have a mod delete anything unrelated to the draft from any nerds being nerds. That way nothing is impeded via schedules.

RE: UTA Draft Date! - Allegro - Sep 10, 2016

Attention All Coaches! The draft may have to be rescheduled. The date will have to be determined, so there will not be a draft date until further notice.

RE: UTA Draft Date! - croissant - Sep 10, 2016

(Sep 10, 2016, 10:18 AM)Allegro Wrote: Attention All Coaches! The draft may have to be rescheduled. The date will have to be determined, so there will not be a draft date until further notice.

@Allegro really -.- we've been waiting for over a month, what happened?

RE: UTA Draft Date! - croissant - Sep 10, 2016

I'm just saying that if we continue to always say that we'll do it later, I will drop because school is a priority.

EDIT: I dropped.

RE: UTA Draft Date! - Cord - Sep 10, 2016

If the draft wont happen today and Elly dropped Ill have to drop aswell

RE: UTA Draft Date! - Marcusube - Sep 10, 2016

As everyone else said, if we aren't drafting today I have to withdraw myself for school is a priority right now

RE: UTA Draft Date! - Jediverrilli - Sep 10, 2016

@Marcusube bro school is for fools look at me im doing alright.

RE: UTA Draft Date! - Thekaratekid - Oct 5, 2016

Guys I am finally back I have been busy and today I got my 2DS back. They finally found the problem.