Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Breedjects-for-everyone-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - Kuso Ga - Jan 30, 2017

(Jan 30, 2017, 09:41 AM)Ryokara Wrote:  

You're online now, right? I'm going online. I don't have the eevees yet. I'm currently waiting for a trade to get better Eevee breedjects, but I think can get you a HA Nidoran. @Ryokara

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - Ryokara - Jan 30, 2017

UPDATE

I finally updated the whole first post.
It was waaay to comprehensive and messy. And I feel like it still is with all this side information.

Also, due to the lack of a move tutor, I decided that it wouldn't be wise to transfer all my ORAS mons to SM.
If you wish me to transfer some of my breedjects tho, feel free to ask anytime. Smile

Plus, you will notice that some breedjects currently aren't available. I can re-breed some of those, if you ask me to. ;p

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - Ryokara - Jan 30, 2017

NEW
Added Jolly Beldum to the list!

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - PabloTyron - Jan 31, 2017

@Ryokara Hey, I wanted to ask if any of your Littens is Intimidate, if not, I'm interested in HA Vulpix,
I can offer:
Timid Salandit
Jolly Litten
Jolly Outrage Gible
Modest Trace Porygon

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - MrLandis - Jan 31, 2017

I have HA Abra, HA mareanie. And some 4-5IV breedjects. I can be on later today, at GMC 0100. (10 hours from this post time.)

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - Ryokara - Jan 31, 2017

@PabloTyron
Intimidate Litten isn't out yet - so all of them only got Blaze. o.<
In that case, I'd be interested in Modest Trace Porygon, tho!

@MrLandis
I got Abra and Mareanie already, but I'm curious for your other breedjects. :3
But in the end, you don't need to stress it so much! Anything's fine, feel free to trade whatever you're most comfortable with!

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - MrLandis - Jan 31, 2017

I can see you're pretty active on here. I can see what else I have in an hour. Hopefully you'll be on.

Oh! I weren't paying any attention to the thread and just mindlessly wonder trading while watching a show. :p
I'll make sure to keep my eyes open for a trade as soon as you're online. :3

NEW
Added Bounsweet to the list!
I somehow forgot about adding it before... oops!

NEXT UP
[Image: Pok%C3%A9monicon_780.png] Drampa with Mist and Hurricane!

RE: Breedjects for everyone! 2.0 - Ryokara - Feb 1, 2017

NEW
Added Drampa to the list!

NEXT UP
Rotom! With whatever viable nature pops up first.
Bold Rotom! I also noticed, breeding Rotom on ORAS would be better since... heck, half of Rotom's set comes from the move tutor. Dang it.

Never mind it, then. I just noticed I borrowed a friend my 6IV Ditto, like, a year ago. Welp.
Rotom's not coming up too soon - unless it's requested for Sun / Moon by you guys. Sorry about that. o.<

So: Bagon's decided to be next!