Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] (OFFLINE) free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready shiny +(TSV Check)) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] (OFFLINE) free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready shiny +(TSV Check)) (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-OFFLINE-free-Ditto5-6ivs-Battle-ready-shiny-TSV-Check)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Drangor2 - Mar 25, 2017

(Mar 25, 2017, 12:19 PM)wartty Wrote: @Drangor2 lol thank you a bunch and its fine realistically id probably want different natures and EVs and such for sand force anyways :p ive always wanted this green hippo <3 thanks again hippowdons one of my favorites <3

You can suggest a nice evs set if you want(one that you would like to see) I'm open to everything and have a lot of different battle ready pokemon in boxes that i have yet to announce(but don't have time)

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - NemesisK - Mar 25, 2017

Will try again.

pokemon dep: slowpoke (nickname gon)
lvl: 1
pokemon req: Sylveon2
ign: Nem-Kan

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Darkpower - Mar 25, 2017

I deposited a lvl 7 yungoos for a lvl 100 arcanine yungoos is female. Ign is hawkeye

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Mommy - Mar 25, 2017

Hi

Deposited: kangaskhan (Killua)
Level: 1

Requested: Milotic Level 100

Thank you so much!

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Keith_Kuruzu - Mar 25, 2017

Was I skipped?  I put up a request at the very end of Page 10.  Or did you want me to change it for something else?

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Drangor2 - Mar 25, 2017

(Mar 25, 2017, 01:48 PM)Keith_Kuruzu Wrote: Was I skipped?  I put up a request at the very end of Page 10.  Or did you want me to change it for something else?

No no, i need to finish some other requests first, after that i send it to ya the one desired!

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Keith_Kuruzu - Mar 25, 2017

(Mar 25, 2017, 01:52 PM)Drangor2 Wrote:
(Mar 25, 2017, 01:48 PM)Keith_Kuruzu Wrote: Was I skipped?  I put up a request at the very end of Page 10.  Or did you want me to change it for something else?

No no, i need to finish some other requests first, after that i send it to ya the one desired!

Oh, OK.  I thought I messed up my request.  No worries, friend.  Do what you need to do first. :D

Thank you for the Ditto!  It'll help in breeding better 'mons, for sure.  Been looking to find one for a long time now.

It's a new page so I'll put up something else.  Take your time if you can't get to this one.  You're very generous and busy person, after all! :D

Deposited: Gastly nicknamed Gon
Pokemon requested:  Milotic
Message:  I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.
IGN:  Cruz Control

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Fana - Mar 25, 2017

Hello,

Deposited: Cutiefly / Gon
Lvl: 9
IGN: ZeFeZ
Which one?: arcanine male

Thank you so much!

RE: Free Ditto5/6ivs+Battle ready Shiny Sylveon+ 4new .(Surprise) - Mommy - Mar 25, 2017

I guess this is a new page.

Deposited: kangaskhan (killua)

Requested: Sylveon2 Level 100

Thank you so much!