Pokemon Forever
--SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Trading, Breeding, & Friend Safari (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Trading-Breeding-Friend-Safari)
+--- Thread: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... (/Thread-POWERSAVES-SERVICES-Cloning-and-other-Powersaves-stuff)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Vasteleon - Dec 29, 2014

Is it possible you can change my shiny kirlia nature to modest?
IGN:Vasteleon
FC:1392-6604-9572

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Eqho - Dec 29, 2014

(Dec 29, 2014, 09:33 PM)Vasteleon Wrote: Is it possible you can change my shiny kirlia nature to modest?
IGN:Vasteleon
FC:1392-6604-9572

Yes, and I believe you're still on my list.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Vasteleon - Dec 29, 2014

Yup,will trade you now

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Mada★Faker - Dec 29, 2014

Hi man! Awesome work u are doing here, very apreciated!

I have some request for u dont know if all of them would be possible though, they are maybe quite complex...

1-Give my Mewto 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and sninify the MODEST one)
2-Give my Yveltal 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one HASTY nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and shinify one doesnt matter wich one)
3-Give my Celebi 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one TIMID nature and to the other one MODEST nature (DON't shinify ty! Dont like pink :P )
4-Give my Zygarde 6IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other IMPISH nature (and shinify one doesn't matter wich one)
5-Give my Moltres 6IVS and MODEST nature
6-Change nature of 1 ditto to MODEST and give him 6 ivs
7-Change nature of another ditto to BOLD and give him too 6 ivs

This might be A LOT to do and i dont really know how much time u'll have to spend doing this (probably more than the time i needed to write it, and believe me it took me quite a while xD). So, if u find urselve overwhelmed just do the first, second and third requests!! (or the first and the second... or just the first xD, whatever u do i'll be very grateful!)

My IGN: Mada★Faker
FC: 1134-8863-0257

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Eqho - Dec 29, 2014

(Dec 29, 2014, 10:11 PM)Mada★Faker Wrote: Hi man! Awesome work u are doing here, very apreciated!

I have some request for u dont know if all of them would be possible though, they are maybe quite complex...

1-Give my Mewto 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and sninify the MODEST one)
2-Give my Yveltal 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one HASTY nature and to the other one MODEST nature (and shinify one doesnt matter wich one)
3-Give my Celebi 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one TIMID nature and to the other one MODEST nature (DON't shinify ty! Dont like pink  :P )
4-Give my Zygarde 6IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one ADAMANT nature and to the other IMPISH nature (and shinify one doesn't matter wich one)

This might be A LOT to do and i dont really know how much time u'll have to spend doing this (probably more than  the time i needed to write it, and believe me it took me quite a while xD). So, if u find urselve overwhelmed just do the first, second and third requests!! (or the first and the second... or just the first xD, whatever u do i'll be very grateful!)

Yeah, it's a lot. lol
It should all be possible though, I'll do a few tomorrow. Some would be quick like #5,6,7.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Mada★Faker - Dec 29, 2014

(Dec 29, 2014, 10:30 PM)Eqho Wrote:
(Dec 29, 2014, 10:11 PM)Mada★Faker Wrote: Hi man! Awesome work u are doing here, very apreciated!

3-Give my Celebi 6 IVS, clone it 1 time and give to one TIMID nature and to the other one MODEST nature (DON't shinify ty! Dont like pink  :P )

This might be A LOT to do and i dont really know how much time u'll have to spend doing this (probably more than  the time i needed to write it, and believe me it took me quite a while xD). So, if u find urselve overwhelmed just do the first, second and third requests!! (or the first and the second... or just the first xD, whatever u do i'll be very grateful!)

Yeah, it's a lot. lol
It should all be possible though, I'll do a few tomorrow. Some would be quick like #5,6,7.

Thanks a lot man! i knew it was probably a lot xD, tomorrow (in 14 hours more or less) i wont be at home so plz let me know an approximated time at which you would be avaliable!!

P.D: you are such a kind person for helping me even after seeing how greedy i am :P

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - TrainerN - Dec 29, 2014

yo dude, this is a really nice thing to do and i appreciate it, and i only have like 3 or so requests and that is:

1. give my milotic 6ivs, change the evs to max hp and defence, and the rest on special defence , then change nature to bold Smile

2. give 6ivs to my ditto and make it adamant

3. give 6ivs to my manaphy, clone it 2 times and make 1 shiny.

4. give 6ivs to my zoroark. :p

that would be greatly apprectiated! thanks alot in advance if possible Smile

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - Hero - Dec 29, 2014

You could private message him to make sure it goes smoothly and that you have clear transfers with no distractions.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - TrainerN - Dec 29, 2014

will do, thanks for the advice.

RE: --SERVICES-- Cloning and other Powersaves stuff... - OozyGorilla - Dec 29, 2014

I have a few requests if you aren't too inundated with requests.

Honedge - 31IV in Sp. Atk and 0IV in Speed
Charizard - 31IV in Sp. Atk and 0IV in Attack
Greninja - 31IV in all but Attack (0IV Attack perferably)
Latias - Nature change to Timid with 31IV in Defense and 0IV in Attack.

All these pokemon I got legit and I'd really like to use them, they just need minor changes.