Pokemon Forever
[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Giveaways (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Giveaways)
+--- Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) (/Thread-GIVEAWAY-Pokemon-Sun-And-Moon-Perfect-IV-Giveaway-Rare-Shiny-Legendary-And-More)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - lelcharmander - May 10, 2017

Every time  I look, you're online @AVOCADO Not saying it's a bad trait to have lol. Are you available to direct trade right now?

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - AVOCADO - May 10, 2017

(May 10, 2017, 02:24 PM)lelcharmander Wrote: Every time  I look, you're online @AVOCADO Not saying it's a bad trait to have lol. Are you available to direct trade right now?

I have the sites I play on running in the background, lol

Yup I'll get online now!

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - Sun Juan - May 11, 2017

Im late, sorry.
When should we meet?
I also added your FC late because forgot.
an about that acount i made for you sayed to me last time that i was banned. I dont know why precisely but i had made aan account.

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - Corrosion2424 - May 12, 2017

(May 9, 2017, 12:08 PM)AVOCADO Wrote: Welcome! I'm looking to giveaway a couple hundred perfect IV Pokemon!
These can be rare, shiny, legendary, etc!

To enter, please click the link at the button of this post and create a quick account on my favourite pet website! This will give me 1 referral on that website, and this helps me earn in-game prizes, and is a super is a big help! If you decided to stick around and play Acitius I'm sure you'll have a great time, and we can become better friends!

Then simply post below with the username you signed up with for confirmation, and the Pokemon you'd like to receive using the following example format! Please add your 3DS FC (friend code) and IGN (in-game name) in your post! For fairness, only request 1 Pokemon when entering!

Note: I cannot trade anything illegal, please make sure the Pokemon you are requesting is completely legal before posting! These Pokemon will be genned, if you are against that nothing is making you enter!

Example:
Vulpix-Alola (F) @ Ice Stone
Ability: Snow Warning 
Level: 1 
Shiny: Yes 
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature 
- Powder Snow 
- Freeze-Dry 
- Moonblast 
- Encore

FAQ:
(i) Is it possible to create multiple accounts to give more referrals?
- "It is possible to have a friend or family member sign up using the referral link on a different IP address... However, creating mutlitple accounts is against the rules of the website, and will not count towards a referral! Please do not create multiple accounts in an attempt to gain another Pokemon.
*You can have your friends, family, or random kind stranger over social media sign up using the link for another Pokemon."

Update:
"If you refer someone to this giveaway (friend, family, or social media), and they enter my giveaway, they may recieve a free custom Pokemon. Additionally, if you were the person who referred that person to this giveaway, you will recieve an additonal custom Pokemon too. Please read the FAQ question (i)!!!"

FC: 5344-3175-5593 
IGN: Sun
Link: http://bit.ly/2qNtQdL

Hi , i've created a account and my name is Corrosion2424
the pokemon i'd like is 
Cinccino (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Skill Link
Level: 100
Shiny: No
IVs : 31/31/31/31/x/31
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Jolly Nature 
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Blast
- Tail Slap 
- Aqua Tail

my Fc is 0533 8775 9086 and my ign for pokemon moon is Battle Doom

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - aaeeoo2 - May 12, 2017

Hey,

I created an account through your link named aaeeoo2.  My ign is jordy and FC is 3840-6608-3186
I'd like to request the following pokemon if possible.

Marowak-Alola (M) @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightningrod
Pokeball: Fast Ball
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Shadow Bone
- Swords Dance

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - Rincell a soret e stammappost. - May 12, 2017

Hi, i created an account with the user: Rincellasoretest
  Pokemon: Mandibuzz
Nickname:
Ability: Overcoat
Nature: Careful
Item: Psychic seed
IVS: 6/6/6/6/6/6
EVS:
  • 252 HP
  • 244 SpD
  • 12 Spe

Pokeball: Dusk Ball
Moves:
- Tailwind
- Roost
- Knock off
- Foul play

IGN: GIANNI
FC: 5086 5491 5923   Game: Moon

Thank you, you're the best! :D

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - Mr. Ultracool - May 12, 2017

So, sorry for not reading your post till the end  Sad . However, now I made an account by the name of Petman. Blush  

My IGN is Sebasti and my NFC is 1650-3713-0401.

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - Mr. Ultracool - May 12, 2017

Edit: The Pokemon I asked for a few days ago was this one: 

Pokemon: Rayquaza
Nickname: Dark One
Nature: Timid
Item: Destiny Knot
IVS: HP31/Atk31/Def31/Speed31/SpecAtk31/SpecDef31 
EVS: 255 Hp/255 Attack
Pokeball: Dream Ball
Shiny: Yes (If it would be impossible to do so, then I wouldn't care much either.)
Moves:
- V-Create (There once was an event with this, so it could be legit.)
- Dragon Ascent
- Draco Meteor
- Rest

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - Oddish 4 ever - May 12, 2017

When would you be available to trade? I don't know how long it takes to do what you do :P

RE: Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!) - hsgcapoquian - May 13, 2017

Hi, I'm done creating an account. the name is...
User: hsgcapoquian
IGN: heroeswrath
FC: 2982 - 0969 - 3805

Tapu Koko @ Assault Vest  
Ability: Electric Surge  
Level: 50  
EVs: 236 HP / 4 Def / 4 SpA / 164 SpD / 100 Spe  
IVs: 31HP/0ATK/31DEF/31SPA/31SPD/31SPE
Shiny: NO
Timid Nature
 - Thunderbolt
 - Volt Switch