Pokemon Forever
VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Competitive Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Pokemon-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Competitive Discussion Archive (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Competitive-Discussion-Archive)
+---- Thread: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program (/Thread-VGC-Competitive-Battling-Mentorship-Program)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Marcusube - May 11, 2015

Guys, at the moment I am free. My student and I are in awkward time zones so most of my day is free (he lives in the east I live in the western hemisphere). If you guys need a tutor and you live in the United States or in the geographical region, link me up

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - tinytrex14 - Jun 9, 2015

Hey I'm new here and I'm interested in being mentored in VGC doubles. I am just learning how breeding really works, but in my spare time I have been watching lots of VGC doubles battles to learn as much as I can. I used to lurk for a long time and now I think I'm ready to learn before I head back to college again.
I am in CST in the United States if anyone would like to help me.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - SCf3 - Jul 8, 2015

Sorry I've been MIA guys, if anyone wants to be added to the list let me know. We really need to update/overhaul this thread.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Pokeventurer - Jul 8, 2015

Hi, so i want to be a mentor to newcomers. My name would be Talha and i live in Pakistan. started VGC in about 2012 and know pokemon from TCG as a start when i was a kid, bout 4 i guess. my ideas and methods of mentoring would include uncommon strategies, use of obscure pokemons and uncommon movesets, as we already know how well they work out, my specified format would be VGC. i haven't played in any official tournaments but practice alot daily on Showdown and have enough experience for newcomers atleast (reason so as Pakistan doesn't holds any official tournaments). I also have a blog on Pokemon where i mostly discuss VGC and giv my opinions on certain most asked questions. I would love to mentor anyone interested!

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - AndyHG - Jul 9, 2015

Hey I'm looking to be mentored in VGC, I have past VGC experience but second opinions help out a long way.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Slec - Jul 9, 2015

If anyone wants a Mentor in VGC ill be happy to help. Just know im on the Eastern Time Zone, my work schedule is Saturdays from 4-8 pm and maybe on wednesdays (not sure on the time yet) and I have wrestling 3 days a week (also may change) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Im happy to help anyone who needs it :D

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Supersam - Jul 12, 2015

Can I be mentored too? Smile just joined the site recently and I want to learn more about competitive battling using both smogon and VGC rules and I also want to learn how to properly build a strong team. Having a mentor would really help me out. :D (GMT + 8 but I can work something out if ever I get assigned to someone)

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Chimchared7 - Jul 13, 2015

Can I be on the mentor list please I really help people

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Goodgis - Jul 13, 2015

I would love to be mentored, I have little to none competitive battle experience and would love to learn VGC. I am a Eastern Time Zone, I'm generally free all week except for Thursdays and Saturdays. Really would love to learn, also I don't have OR/AS just X.

RE: VGC/Competitive Battling Mentorship Program - Arca - Jul 14, 2015

Hi i am looking for someone to mentor me, im new to the competitive scene but i've been playing pokémon since red and blue. Im on GMT -6:00. Hope to find a someone willing to help, thanks.
EDIT: I'm playing on VGC 2015 (Battle Spot Doubles)