Pokemon Forever
The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: Getting Started (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Getting-Started)
+--- Forum: Meet and Greet (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Meet-and-Greet)
+--- Thread: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t (/Thread-The-December-Meet-N-Greet-Rocking-around-the-Christmas-Tree-t)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - Kris - Dec 15, 2017

(Dec 15, 2017, 06:01 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2017, 08:15 PM)0kamii Wrote:
I use my hips a lot when I dance, so I'm not sure that would be suitable for the younger readers...

That being said though, I can do a killer Singles Ladies dance! In heels, too. (I have too much time these days)

- 0kamii
@0kamii Give us a video of that Single Ladies dance, then!

Seconded, @RetroTyphlosion

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - PerchPond - Dec 15, 2017

@Drangor2 Yeah, I like any event that brings something not obtainable by other means, like the Happy Hour/Celebrate/Hold Hands Events

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - 0kamii - Dec 15, 2017

@RetroTyphlosion

Who said I was a 'she'? Besides, he wouldn't know. He's never seen it before.

- 0kamii

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - RetroTyphlosion - Dec 15, 2017

(Dec 15, 2017, 08:09 PM)0kamii Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

Who said I was a 'she'? Besides, he wouldn't know. He's never seen it before.

- 0kamii
@The_Flaine Go ask 0kamii to dance and film it please

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - dmann - Dec 15, 2017

(Dec 15, 2017, 05:31 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @dmann Are you here next year ?

I... Think so?

(Dec 15, 2017, 06:05 PM)Kris Wrote:
(Dec 15, 2017, 06:01 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2017, 08:15 PM)0kamii Wrote: I use my hips a lot when I dance, so I'm not sure that would be suitable for the younger readers...

That being said though, I can do a killer Singles Ladies dance! In heels, too. (I have too much time these days)

- 0kamii
@0kamii Give us a video of that Single Ladies dance, then!

Seconded, @RetroTyphlosion

Thirded, @Kris

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - Black Waterfall - Dec 16, 2017

Quote:@Black Waterfall hi, to maks easier you csn try reminding via pm some of users on the topic giveaway on page 1 to complete first step of having chance to win good stuff ( only if you still need)

Sure dude @Drangor2! Thanks for reminding me of this! Big Grin

I think I'll also be getting VC Crystal too @Drangor2@"Kris". I never played the original one, I just had a Red and a Silver version in a grey Game Boy Pocket back then. I still have the Game Boy by the way, but the screen is defective T_T

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - PerchPond - Dec 16, 2017

Retro - The Misgenderer

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - Drangor2 - Dec 16, 2017

@PerchPond

Don't know if you saw, but in my giveaway i have added some new as prizes some of the Events that has ''celebrate'' happy hour etc i can add too later, but need first to complete first page as the rules say in first post, if more info needed i can always update more to make easier for all.

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - croissant - Dec 16, 2017

@Kris im gonna say bisharp because bisharp is edgy and if you know me you know edgy is my middle name

RE: The December Meet 'N Greet - Rocking around the Christmas Tree-t - FireTaco - Dec 16, 2017

(Dec 16, 2017, 02:27 PM)yung lord Wrote: @Kris im gonna say bisharp because bisharp is edgy and if you know me you know edgy is my middle name

Soo... Yung Edgy Lord?