Pokemon Forever
[NEWS] 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [NEWS] 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon (/Thread-NEWS-2018-Is-The-Year-Of-Legendary-Pokemon)

2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Kris - Jan 18, 2018

Hi all! Remember back when Pokemon did the Event Mythical Distributions during 2016? Well this year they're doing it for the Mascot and other Legendary Pokemon. However it's not just limited to ingame distributions, there will be TCG Merchandise and "other" distributions too. Also after waiting for so long, Zygarde will be distributed in it's Shiny Form! Anyway let's go over what we know.

Ingame Distributions:
January: None
February: Dialga and Palkia
March: Regigigas and Heatran
April: Raikou and Entei
May: Xerneas and Yveltal
June: Shiny Zygarde
July: Thundurus and Tornadus
August: Kyogre and Groudon
September: Latias and Latios
October: Reshiram and Zekrom
November: Ho-Oh and Lugia

It appears the theme is version exclusive Legendary Pokemon, bar Zygarde, this gives people who only have one version a chance to have all of the Legendaries. The lack of a December event seems to point to a Zeraora distribution, hopefully this happens so that Gen 8 gets released 2019.

Video:

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Dova - Jan 18, 2018

(Jan 18, 2018, 12:14 PM)Kris Wrote: Hi all! Remember back when Pokemon did the Event Mythical Distributions during 2016? Well this year they're doing it for the Mascot and other Legendary Pokemon. However it's not just limited to ingame distributions, there will be TCG Merchandise and "other" distributions too. Also after waiting for so long, Zygarde will be distributed in it's Shiny Form! Anyway let's go over what we know.

Ingame Distributions:
January: None
February: Dialga and Palkia
March: Regigigas and Heatran
April: Raikou and Entei
May: Xerneas and Yveltal
June: Shiny Zygarde
July: Thundurus and Tornadus
August: Kyogre and Groudon
September: Latias and Latios
October: Reshiram and Zekrom
November: Ho-Oh and Lugia

It appears the theme is version exclusive Legendary Pokemon, bar Zygarde, this gives people who only have one version a chance to have all of the Legendaries. The lack of a December event seems to point to a Zeraora distribution, hopefully this happens so that Gen 8 gets released 2019.

Video:

sssssssssshiny ZYGARDE!!!!!!!!!! In my b-day month!

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Kris - Jan 18, 2018

@Dova Here's hoping for Power Construct. I want my Shiny Megazord

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Dova - Jan 18, 2018

(Jan 18, 2018, 12:53 PM)Kris Wrote: @Dova Here's hoping for Power Construct. I want my Shiny Megazord
@Kris
Who doesnt? Ill still like it if not but I want my doge and Megazord forms

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - TheAlmightySancho - Jan 18, 2018

Why does my b-day month have Raikou and Entei? They're kinda boring Dodgy

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Gustvius - Jan 18, 2018

Sadly I was after another nature for my Necrozma...I messed it up. Still, ingame distributions are awesome for those of us who live in regions without real-life events.

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - stephenWITNESS - Jan 18, 2018

SHINY ZYGARDE....bout time!

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - moo311 - Jan 18, 2018

I'm just happy I can finally get shiny zygarde. It was a real tease that they shiny locked it in USUM

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Black Waterfall - Jan 18, 2018

(Jan 18, 2018, 02:47 PM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Why does my b-day month have Raikou and Entei? They're kinda boring Dodgy

@TheAlmightySancho My p-day month is January, it doesn't have even a Magikarp  Sad

You should all be happy XDXD

RE: 2018 Is The Year Of Legendary Pokemon - Kris - Jan 18, 2018

I also get Raikou and Entei, and Entei is a favorite of mine so that's nice! @TheAlmightySancho