Pokemon Forever
Hey it's Kenny! - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: Getting Started (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Getting-Started)
+--- Forum: Meet and Greet (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Meet-and-Greet)
+--- Thread: Hey it's Kenny! (/Thread-Hey-it-s-Kenny)

Pages: 1 2

Hey it's Kenny! - kcarberry - Nov 3, 2014

Hi everyone,

My name is Kenny and I've been involved in the community for almost a year now. Justin stayed with me and my roommate Chris in our apartment during PAX East, and we've tried to stay as involved and supportive as possible. This community rocks and it will only get better!

I build and battle competitive double-battles teams, and I'm stoked for ORAS and the new megas. I hope you are as well!

-Kenny

RE: Hey it's Kenny! - Justin - Nov 3, 2014

Thanks for registering Kenny! Can't wait to play some ORAS!

RE: Hey it's Kenny! - mitchmaster24 - Nov 3, 2014

(Nov 3, 2014, 10:01 AM)kcarberry Wrote: Hi everyone,

My name is Kenny and I've been involved in the community for almost a year now.  Justin stayed with me and my roommate Chris in our apartment during PAX East, and we've tried to stay as involved and supportive as possible. This community rocks and it will only get better!  

I build and battle competitive double-battles teams, and I'm stoked for ORAS and the new megas.  I  hope you are as well!

-Kenny
Hey Kenny! We can finally talk about how much we love baseball together!

RE: Hey it's Kenny! - kcarberry - Nov 3, 2014

(Nov 3, 2014, 10:18 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

My name is Kenny and I've been involved in the community for almost a year now.  Justin stayed with me and my roommate Chris in our apartment during PAX East, and we've tried to stay as involved and supportive as possible. This community rocks and it will only get better!  

I build and battle competitive double-battles teams, and I'm stoked for ORAS and the new megas.  I  hope you are as well!

-Kenny
Hey Kenny! We can finally talk about how much we love baseball  together!

We might have to start our own thread for that haha, or create a baseball lineup of pokemon!

(Nov 3, 2014, 10:22 AM)kcarberry Wrote:

-Kenny

We might have to start our own thread for that haha, or create a baseball lineup of pokemon!
We can probably creat once the whole community is here. I'm sure there are some other baseball fans

RE: Hey it's Kenny! - MARSxVenom - Nov 3, 2014

(Nov 3, 2014, 10:25 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

-Kenny

We can probably creat once the whole community is here. I'm sure there are some other baseball fans

Cincinnati Reds, anyone :D

RE: Hey it's Kenny! - MARSxVenom - Nov 3, 2014

Welcome to the forums Kenny, glad to see someone support Justin so much, have fun and Happy Foruming :D

RE: Hey it's Kenny! - Anime_Gamer_Nerd - Nov 3, 2014

Welcome Kenny welcome to the forums

(Nov 3, 2014, 10:42 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:25 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

-Kenny

Cincinnati Reds, anyone :D
I remover when they were good. But when my Yankees swept them everyone knew they were out. Johnny Cueto is good though

RE: Hey it's Kenny! - ChaseInfinity - Nov 3, 2014

Welcome to the Forum :D