Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hey it's Kenny!
Hi everyone,

My name is Kenny and I've been involved in the community for almost a year now. Justin stayed with me and my roommate Chris in our apartment during PAX East, and we've tried to stay as involved and supportive as possible. This community rocks and it will only get better!

I build and battle competitive double-battles teams, and I'm stoked for ORAS and the new megas. I hope you are as well!

-Kenny
Thanks for registering Kenny! Can't wait to play some ORAS!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:01 AM)kcarberry Wrote: Hi everyone,

My name is Kenny and I've been involved in the community for almost a year now.  Justin stayed with me and my roommate Chris in our apartment during PAX East, and we've tried to stay as involved and supportive as possible. This community rocks and it will only get better!  

I build and battle competitive double-battles teams, and I'm stoked for ORAS and the new megas.  I  hope you are as well!

-Kenny
Hey Kenny! We can finally talk about how much we love baseball together!
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:18 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

My name is Kenny and I've been involved in the community for almost a year now.  Justin stayed with me and my roommate Chris in our apartment during PAX East, and we've tried to stay as involved and supportive as possible. This community rocks and it will only get better!  

I build and battle competitive double-battles teams, and I'm stoked for ORAS and the new megas.  I  hope you are as well!

-Kenny
Hey Kenny! We can finally talk about how much we love baseball  together!

We might have to start our own thread for that haha, or create a baseball lineup of pokemon!
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:22 AM)kcarberry Wrote:

-Kenny

We might have to start our own thread for that haha, or create a baseball lineup of pokemon!
We can probably creat once the whole community is here. I'm sure there are some other baseball fans
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:25 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

-Kenny

We can probably creat once the whole community is here. I'm sure there are some other baseball fans

Cincinnati Reds, anyone :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Welcome to the forums Kenny, glad to see someone support Justin so much, have fun and Happy Foruming :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Welcome Kenny welcome to the forums
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:42 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 3, 2014, 10:25 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

-Kenny

Cincinnati Reds, anyone :D
I remover when they were good. But when my Yankees swept them everyone knew they were out. Johnny Cueto is good though
Welcome to the Forum :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~