Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Pokebeys - Feb 2, 2015

(Feb 1, 2015, 09:27 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Week 2 battles are due Sunday Feb 8 at 6pm CST.
PM your opponent ASAP to organize a time to battle.
DON'T wait until the day before to PM your opponents
lack of team effort to organize a match will result in a loss
Like last week this match up is first to win 2 games.
You MUST have 3 members on your team.
Good luck and have fun!

So Hyped for week 2!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Clubpenguin796 - Feb 2, 2015

(Feb 2, 2015, 07:51 AM)Pokebeys Wrote:
(Feb 1, 2015, 09:27 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: Week 2 battles are due Sunday Feb 8 at 6pm CST.
PM your opponent ASAP to organize a time to battle.
DON'T wait until the day before to PM your opponents
lack of team effort to organize a match will result in a loss
Like last week this match up is first to win 2 games.
You MUST have 3 members on your team.
Good luck and have fun!

So Hyped for week 2!

Yeah :D

Can we figure out who is going to battle who soon?

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Justin - Feb 2, 2015

I just want to say you guys are ddoing a great job running this. I know it's very difficult to manage and keep up with everyone contacting each other in different time zones, but you're onto something that can be the most fun and interesting way to play pokemon!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 2, 2015

(Feb 2, 2015, 03:53 PM)Justin Wrote: I just want to say you guys are ddoing a great job running this. I know it's very difficult to manage and keep up with everyone contacting each other in different time zones, but you're onto something that can be the most fun and interesting way to play pokemon!
Thanks Justin! We're working very hard to make sure everyone has a fun time with this!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Feb 7, 2015

And now to the next round for TGOT

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Feb 8, 2015

Just a reminder you need to report your teams battle results by today at 6pm CST.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 8, 2015

Just FYI I'm trying to set up a time with Yugioh and He hasn't accepted my friend request yet.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Feb 8, 2015

For anyone having issues with battle scheduling.

Battle times and dates should be scheduled early in the week so that both opponents are available to organize a time for battle that is convenient for both players. [common sense]

If you have had issues with scheduling a time to battle with your opponent. Screen capture your PM messages [must include the date and time the messages were sent] and send them to me as proof that you have tried to schedule a date a time during the week. This only applies IF you have tried to schedule a battle time and date with your opponent during the week and have not had a response back.

If neither player has previously scheduled a battle time during the week and no battle occurs on Sunday by 6pm CST than I have no way of saying who should or shouldn't receive a DQ. Neither of the two players will receive a win for that game.

Sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone, I hope everyone is able to have their matches without any problems.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 8, 2015

Yugioh if your seeing this I'm not avalible until around 4pm EST

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 8, 2015

(Feb 8, 2015, 10:34 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: Yugioh if your seeing this I'm not avalible until around 4pm EST

You only have until 6. I hope this is match 3 or else this matchup is in some trouble