Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 9, 2015

well maybe he got his stuff taken by his parents or the IRS or whatever

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - evilsabre - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 12:55 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: well maybe he got his stuff taken by his parents or the IRS or whatever

but why should our teams chances be penalized for circumstances out of our control where he presumably had some control on his.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 12:46 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:39 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Get Washer's opponent and get their match planned to be done ASAP so we can keep going on with the tournament.

I've been doing that for the past 2 days but Yugioh hasn't been on the forum at all. I would be fine battling him but he's never shown up.

They haven't been on since 10PM last night, and haven't posted in 4 days. IMO the win goes to the person that tried more trying to plan the battle. Like for me my opponent would next to never respond and when they did it they didn't try to plan or it was at horrible times for me which isn't fair. I don't see how it is fair that the guy who isn't working to plan the battle gets a W or a tie compared to their opponent trying to set a time and them just not working with them.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 12:59 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:39 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Get Washer's opponent and get their match planned to be done ASAP so we can keep going on with the tournament.

I've been doing that for the past 2 days but Yugioh hasn't been on the forum at all. I would be fine battling him but he's never shown up.

They haven't been on since 10PM last night, and haven't posted in 4 days. IMO the win goes to the person that tried more trying to plan the battle. Like for me my opponent would next to never respond and when they did it they didn't try to plan or it was at horrible times for me which isn't fair. I don't see how it is fair that the guy who isn't working to plan the battle gets a W or a tie compared to their opponent trying to set a time and them just not working with them.

Was Yugioh on at 10 last night? Did not know this.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 01:03 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:

yeah, according to his forum profile, he last logged into the forums was last night. But it was after the week 2 Battle deadline was already past.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 01:05 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 01:03 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:

yeah, according to his forum profile, he last logged into the forums was last night. But it was after the week 2 Battle deadline was already past.

Yup.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Feb 9, 2015

I apologize for any win/loss/tie issues any team has had the past two weeks. I'm honestly shocked at how much difficulty some members are having with planing a battle with an opponent and sticking to it. Mitch and I are doing as much as we can to run the tournament smoothly without showing favoritism to any team when dealing with issues. The problems that are common at the moment are with a lack of communication between opponents and for this to be sucsesfull that needs to improve

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 9, 2015

(Feb 9, 2015, 04:41 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: I apologize for any win/loss/tie issues any team has had the past two weeks. I'm honestly shocked at how much difficulty some members are having with planing a battle with an opponent and sticking to it. Mitch and I are doing as much as we can to run the tournament smoothly without showing favoritism to any team when dealing with issues. The problems that are common at the moment are with a lack of communication between opponents and for this to be sucsesfull that needs to improve

It's fine Tygaa. I just don't want someone AFKing to ruin the effort my team has done this week.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - GingerxPug - Feb 9, 2015

Totally ok Tygaa. As we all know, you're a trusted Tygaa! kappa

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 9, 2015

I believe that keep trying your best but remember sometimes u need to limit break (do better than ur best) if u get that reference I'll send u any mega stone u want from my collection have all but the steelixite and galite but those I've have given away