Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Eckley - Feb 10, 2015

That battle has scarred me for life [Image: 1.0]

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Feb 10, 2015

Now every time you see an amoongus you just forgot immediately and run crying

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Feb 10, 2015

My opponents though. Love this round they actually messaged us instead of us having to message them to get the battle done. I just gotta do it before I leave to Regional.

(Feb 10, 2015, 09:40 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: My opponents though. Love this round they actually messaged us instead of us having to message them to get the battle done. I just gotta do it before I leave to Regional.

Yeah our opponents also messaged us already but gave us a super short deadline because they are going to regionals this weekend. So we have until Friday to finish. Which kinda sucks for me because I was planning on trading my ds in tomorrow for credit towards a new ds which I won't get till Friday

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - cooldudeking124 - Feb 10, 2015

is there still time to sign up for triple team tournament?

(Feb 10, 2015, 10:21 AM)cooldudeking124 Wrote: is there still time to sign up for triple team tournament?

Unfortunately not. Season one started already. But there will be a second season most likely once this one ends

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 07:26 AM)thewasher19 Wrote: OK, ever since the match was ruled a tie, we have had absolutely no word from any of the Judges about the match against Yugioh. I provided evidence I communicated with Yugioh on Saturday and he replied. And Yugioh has still never posted. I'd like to ask for The Whirlpedites to be banned from the tournament if Yugioh does not show up to battle this week.

I've ruled this matchup a tie yesterday. I'm sorry. Schedule your battles better this week.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 10:21 AM)cooldudeking124 Wrote: is there still time to sign up for triple team tournament?

Season 2 begins in 6 weeks

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 10:06 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 09:40 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: My opponents though. Love this round they actually messaged us instead of us having to message them to get the battle done. I just gotta do it before I leave to Regional.

Yeah our opponents also messaged us already but gave us a super short deadline because they are going to regionals this weekend. So we have until Friday to finish. Which kinda sucks for me because I was planning on trading my ds in tomorrow for credit towards a new ds which I won't get till Friday

Dang! ALL of them are going to regional? Wonder which one that'd be cool to do an IRL meetup. I'm going to regional as well so I gotta do everything ASAP.

(Feb 10, 2015, 11:14 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 10:06 AM)Vexian Wrote:

Dang! ALL of them are going to regional? Wonder which one that'd be cool to do an IRL meetup. I'm going to regional as well so I gotta do everything ASAP.
get your battles in somehow or else it will result in a tie.