Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 11:14 AM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 10:06 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 09:40 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: My opponents though. Love this round they actually messaged us instead of us having to message them to get the battle done. I just gotta do it before I leave to Regional.

Yeah our opponents also messaged us already but gave us a super short deadline because they are going to regionals this weekend. So we have until Friday to finish. Which kinda sucks for me because I was planning on trading my ds in tomorrow for credit towards a new ds which I won't get till Friday

Dang! ALL of them are going to regional? Wonder which one that'd be cool to do an IRL meetup. I'm going to regional as well so I gotta do everything ASAP.

I wish I could go to a regional but the closest one is like an 8-10 hour drive away on Valentine's Day weekend so that ain't happening

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 11:16 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 09:40 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: My opponents though. Love this round they actually messaged us instead of us having to message them to get the battle done. I just gotta do it before I leave to Regional.

Yeah our opponents also messaged us already but gave us a super short deadline because they are going to regionals this weekend. So we have until Friday to finish. Which kinda sucks for me because I was planning on trading my ds in tomorrow for credit towards a new ds which I won't get till Friday

Dang! ALL of them are going to regional? Wonder which one that'd be cool to do an IRL meetup. I'm going to regional as well so I gotta do everything ASAP.

I wish I could go to a regional but the closest one is like an 8-10 hour drive away on Valentine's Day weekend so that ain't happening

I'm personally 4 hours out from Regional. I ain't got a Valentine so I can make that trip for Pokemon.

EDIT: Will do mitch. Already got the matchups set now we are setting up the time frames.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 10, 2015

This thread isn't for chit chat though. Go to the find a team thread for that. Anyways I know regionals are this week but the deadline is the same 6 PM CST on Sunday. Good luck!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 11:16 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

get your battles in somehow or else it will result in a tie.

Is it even possible to get DQ'd?

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 10, 2015, 11:22 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Feb 10, 2015, 11:16 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

get your battles in somehow or else it will result in a tie.

Is it even possible to get DQ'd?
Hypothetically, I could remove a team from the tournament but I just have matches with problems result in a double loss or tie.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Peapolo - Feb 10, 2015

(Feb 8, 2015, 11:13 PM)Peapolo Wrote: OFFICIAL SUGGESTION:

When deciding which two teammates will battle first each week, please select the two that will be able to battle earliest in the week (ie. Monday - Thursday). This will therefore allow plenty of time for the last battle to take place as necessary.

Often we are waiting until the end of the week to still complete the first few battles, not leaving much time for a third. So decide amongst yourselves who will be able to battle earliest and select them as your first two competitors, to allow time to complete the necessary battles.

Just another reminder and suggestion to help the battles go through smoother this time

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Feb 10, 2015

I agree peapolo

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Feb 11, 2015

I apologize for the misuse of this thread

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - papuito - Feb 12, 2015

Just want to let the organizers know that as of right now I haven't heard from any of TeamBlame I just contacted them a second time so hopefully they reply soon since the later they reply the more inconvenient it will be for my team and I want to make sure we make the deadline.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Feb 12, 2015

(Feb 12, 2015, 02:12 AM)papuito Wrote: Just want to let the organizers know that as of right now I haven't heard from any of TeamBlame I just contacted them a second time so hopefully they reply soon since the later they reply the more inconvenient it will be for my team and I want to make sure we make the deadline.

I'm sure they'll show up