Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Mar 9, 2015

Sorry for the delay, I will update as soon as everything is sorted out.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Mar 9, 2015

(Mar 9, 2015, 04:51 PM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 9, 2015, 02:28 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: I'm sorry that week 7 is late. I actually got sick and was having a bad time so haven't been looking but I will look at scores and try to get this weeks matches under way

kind of off topic, but mitch, are you still going to the PC in West Hartford on sunday?
Maybe. I'll have to see.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Mar 10, 2015

Considering Tygaa2 has been busy and I was at PAX and then got sick we may extend this week.
2 things I need to note:
1. Season 2 is going to need more judges/helpers
2. Maybe an 8 week season is too long.
Let me know what you think and how you think season 1 is going.
One more thing: One team has decided to drop out so we will see how this affects the season.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - GingerxPug - Mar 10, 2015

I liked the idea. This has a decency of challenge and is pretty good! I think you're right with an 8 week season, maybe tone it down to maybe a 6 week season instead.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Mar 11, 2015

Unfortunately, the next week has been postponed due to priorities and problems judges and I were having. You have until Sunday to get the current matchups on Battlefy sorted out! LIke I said we will hopefully have this more sorted out by season 2! Sorry for the inconvenience

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Justin - Mar 11, 2015

I agree with the shorter season, I think this is my favorite way to play pokemon and I want us to get it right. The biggest problem is most likely Reminding people. I think we should also designate team captains. I'll think more as we continue.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Mar 12, 2015

Yeah, so many people were AFK last week.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Mar 12, 2015

I haven't heard a word from a single person I was supposed to battle. I think most people aren't being as dedicated to this as they were earlier in the season

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Mar 12, 2015

AFK after week 3 became very popular in my experience. I'm up for shorter seasons too.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Mar 12, 2015

Grats on breaking 2k posts icy