Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Mar 16, 2015

(Mar 16, 2015, 05:51 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: I won my match at 6:00pm CST yesterday and I didn't post it because it was the deadline and when I got online it was 6:01p CST so I thought I couldn't but now I am posting it so yea sry bout that but dragonic wrath won overall 2-1 against the whirlipedites

I don't think it matters much actually because this tournament is on hold/canceled for the time being but Grats on your win. I didn't hear anything from anyone for my opponents team. And after looking at their battlefy standings. I'm sure not many people have heard from them either considering their only win was a bye week.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Mar 16, 2015

(Mar 16, 2015, 06:02 AM)Vexian Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2015, 05:51 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: I won my match at 6:00pm CST yesterday and I didn't post it because it was the deadline and when I got online it was 6:01p CST so I thought I couldn't but now I am posting it so yea sry bout that but dragonic wrath won overall 2-1 against the whirlipedites

I don't think it matters much actually because this tournament is on hold/canceled for the time being but Grats on your win. I didn't hear anything from anyone for my opponents team. And after looking at their battlefy standings. I'm sure not many people have heard from them either considering their only win was a bye week.

thx and yea but how long do think it's going to take them to start season 2 anyway if they will

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Black117 - Mar 16, 2015

I think the first thing we need to do is figure out which teams are fully active and which teams have members who haven't been active or haven't participated lately in the tourney.  That's a something we should figure out first.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - AndrewAllen - Mar 16, 2015

I second blacks motion

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - GingerxPug - Mar 16, 2015

inb4 Washer #SeniorsDoExist kappa

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - thewasher19 - Mar 16, 2015

(Mar 16, 2015, 06:59 AM)GingerxPug Wrote: inb4 Washer #SeniorsDoExist kappa

Well to be fair, nobody on my team has recieved any communication from them and I've rarely seen any of them on the forums.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Mar 16, 2015

(Mar 16, 2015, 02:01 AM)Black117 Wrote: I'm gonna bump this thread so that everyone notices what's been going on lately.

It's a shame we have to put Dodrio Cup under hiatus since I actually like the idea of having teams sanction respective Pokemon to each person just to create a bit more diversity with their matches. That's said, I think what Mitch said yesterday underscores a bigger issue in regards to the lack of people taking this somewhat seriously. I'm sure as all of you guys notice that we have been getting less people visiting the site including out some of out members here. To be frank, I haven't seen some of participates online for several days or even weeks now and it goes to prove two things. 1) There's definitely a lost of interest due to the lack of website involvement here and 2) longer tournaments will eventually lead to dropouts, which I expected somewhat. I think with a bit of restructuring, the Dodrio Cup can comeback stronger than ever but the only problem is the first point I mentioned. There hasn't been much activity lately in the site which can correlate to why some participates may have lost interest. I'm not blaming anyone for this issue but I think it is in their best interest to spur back activity here again whether its it trading, battling, discussions, sharing insight or hosting tourneys. Honestly I understand that everyone has our real life obligations and priorities, but in the end of the day we need to reinvigorate this group more than ever.

Now let me address the second point. To be honest, I am totally fine with Mitch and Tyga organizing cutting the time of the tourney from 8 weeks to 6 weeks since again we might lose more people here again. If any of you participated in the our online tourneys every now and then, you'll definitely notice people left the tournaments because they felt there wasn't any chance of of winning a high standing. Next I know this might sound like a very unpopular decision but I think for this first full season only, we should only have people who have been participating here actively. My main concern is that if we get inactive players here and the second season will suffer a repeat like the first. We should implement a some minimum restrictions like such as having at least 1 point in their reputations or something similar to participate. Again it's just a suggestion but I pretty sure everyone is going to drop this idea immediately.

If you guys want, I can help out with the reorganization and be a judge since I'm online most of the time here. I really want to help the community grow and seeing this is one of my opportunity to help out here more actively.
Thank you for the suggestion. We will be gathering helpers soon.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Mar 16, 2015

(Mar 16, 2015, 06:12 AM)Black117 Wrote: I think the first thing we need to do is figure out which teams are fully active and which teams have members who haven't been active or haven't participated lately in the tourney.  That's a something we should figure out first.
Ok

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - rthorne1880 - Mar 16, 2015

I like this Idea and maybe make the teams even more diverse some how that would spark interest in a lot of people I know just me I get bored of facing the same Pokemon over and over lando t milotic stuff like that I think each team should only be allowed up to two ou Pokemon to be used

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Vexian - Mar 16, 2015

(Mar 16, 2015, 02:04 PM)rthorne1880 Wrote: I like this Idea and maybe make the teams even more diverse some how that would spark interest in a lot of people I know just me I get bored of facing the same Pokemon over and over lando t milotic stuff like that I think each team should only be allowed up to two ou Pokemon to be used

well we were allowed to switch up the teams every week. also this tourny was basing its rues off the VGC15 rules. Using Smogon Tiers in a VGC tournament is considered blasphamy!