Pokemon Forever
JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: Pokemon Tournaments (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-Pokemon-Tournaments)
+--- Thread: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS [SEASON 2 SOON] (/Thread-JFlynn-tv-Triple-Team-Battle-Challenge-SIGNUPS-SEASON-2-SOON)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Jan 25, 2015

Week 1 Matchups

Battlefy Link
TEAMS AND FRIEND CODES
[Image: ohsm6g.jpg]

Round 1 must be completed by Sunday Feb 1! GL and HF

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - LPFanVGC - Jan 25, 2015

"Sorry if the answer is obvious/already answered, but how do we know which team member is playing which? I see the pairings on battlefy but it only shows the team names and not the actual matchups for each set"

I would like to know about this too.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - tygaa2 - Jan 25, 2015

Click the link "TEAMS AND FRIEND CODES" it will send you to a google doc with all of the team members and friend codes.
You and your teammates need to decide what initial two players are going to battle and communicate with the other team by PM.
If a third game is needed the last person from each team can then battle.
I will also be sending each team a PM with this info shortly

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Jan 25, 2015

(Jan 25, 2015, 12:47 PM)Spurrific Wrote: Sorry if the answer is obvious/already answered, but how do we know which team member is playing which? I see the pairings on battlefy but it only shows the team names and not the actual matchups for each set

Say who's participating round 1 and figure out who on the other team is battling that round. You can decide

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - Spurrific - Jan 25, 2015

(Jan 25, 2015, 01:19 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2015, 12:47 PM)Spurrific Wrote: Sorry if the answer is obvious/already answered, but how do we know which team member is playing which? I see the pairings on battlefy but it only shows the team names and not the actual matchups for each set

Say who's participating round 1 and figure out who on the other team is battling that round. You can decide

Alright, I understand now. Thanks!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - PKPatriot56 - Jan 25, 2015

One suggestion that I have for this is that maybe we could make a thread where we can share Battle Codes each week just to entertain everyone between weeks. I mean it offers no real advantage to anyone because we're all at full liberty to make changes to our teams between weeks, so I think it would be a fun way to get to know all of the other participants and to possibly generate more interest in this league should we have a second season.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - mitchmaster24 - Jan 25, 2015

(Jan 25, 2015, 04:32 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: One suggestion that I have for this is that maybe we could make a thread where we can share Battle Codes each week just to entertain everyone between weeks. I mean it offers no real advantage to anyone because we're all at full liberty to make changes to our teams between weeks, so I think it would be a fun way to get to know all of the other participants and to possibly generate more interest in this league should we have a second season.
We could make this but we talked about this with the mods and battle codes would just be a bit of work. You can though!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - IceyGamer - Jan 25, 2015

Best of luck to everybody playing!

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - CruiseVGC - Jan 26, 2015

Good luck guys! May the best team win.

RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! SIGNUPS - gymleader_misty - Jan 26, 2015

i have a question, how do you sign up for tournaments ???