Pokemon Forever
[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - Printable Version

+- Pokemon Forever (http://pokemonforever.com)
+-- Forum: POKéMON (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-POK%C3%A9MON)
+--- Forum: General Pokemon Discussion (http://pokemonforever.com/Forum-General-Pokemon-Discussion)
+--- Thread: [ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) (/Thread-ORAS-EU-ORAS-Chat-No-spoilers)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - Eckley - Nov 27, 2014

They got it early

RE: EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - evilsabre - Nov 27, 2014

i will make them suffer for getting the game early....

[Image: Screenshot2012-07-30at12002PM.png]

RE: EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - IceyGamer - Nov 27, 2014

(Nov 27, 2014, 03:44 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2014, 03:39 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Nov 27, 2014, 03:35 PM)evilsabre Wrote: @icey thats cuz you have ORAS. Its a condition that makes you unable to read after a few days due to severe strain on the eyes from playing a certain game.

More than true. I've been locked in my room for almost a week straight. http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/oras/ change the search portion to US in overall and you see me at #1 lol

What i want to know is how a person from the uk is ranked at all?  The games not out for another 75 minutes....

Simple. Mexican back door hook-up.
EDIT: LOL They are 1442. No worries there anyone who gets 1 battle win on their first try passes them.

@evilsabre lol, I just finished watching it

You need to make sure I understood it.
So that time travelling girl keeps going back in time to stop that girl with pink hair becoming a magical girl.

Because she's been doing this, that girl with pink hair is the strongest magical girl (in the current timeline)

The girl with pink hair becomes some sort of god, so she can stop witches being born

what am i missing?

RE: EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - Eeveeli - Nov 27, 2014

GUUYSS IT'S OFFICIAL FRIDAY IN THE NETHERLANDS. The ORAS Hype is real!
[Image: anigif_590d56d12f24f4c0911705c177f59f27-0.gif]

If I only could have the game already now haha

@Eeveeli that's the exact same reaction I'm going to have kappa

RE: EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - Lynox - Nov 27, 2014

Dutchy here too and I already got it today :D I'm in Slateport already!

RE: EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - Eeveeli - Nov 27, 2014

@ Eckley

Same here. I'm probably going to hype like that all morning until my package arrives kappa

(Nov 27, 2014, 04:05 PM)Lynox Wrote: Dutchy here too and I already got it today :D I'm in Slateport already!

Yea I heard that shops like Bart smit were already selling it but I couldn't cancel my pre-order anymore for a reason :c You're so lucky that you got it early tho!

Lynox please, we have a rule about rubbing it in our faces haha

RE: EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers) - evilsabre - Nov 27, 2014

(Nov 27, 2014, 04:01 PM)Eckley Wrote: @evilsabre lol, I just finished watching it

You need to make sure I understood it.
So that time travelling girl keeps going back in time to stop that girl with pink hair becoming a magical girl.

Because she's been doing this, that girl with pink hair is the strongest magical girl (in the current timeline)

The girl with pink hair becomes some sort of god, so she can stop witches being born

what am i missing?

Kyubey's role in it with the whole i rip out your soul put it in this gem so you become a fighting machine for me until you cave into depression and become a witch at which point i have another girl defeat you harness the energy and use this energy gained from the cycle to prevent the heat death of the universe thus saving millions. In other words the sudden realization that Khubey is actually the good guy and the girls are sacrificing the lives of countless others in order have their own lives back...

Admittedly very few people grasp the 2nd part due to human constraints of evil.

@Eeveeli i can't wait for my copy

edit: Eeveeli people who got it early are witches get to work :D