Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
Hey guys thought i'd make this room so all the EU lot can join each other in talking about a game that has certainly not released yet and the rest of the world is not getting until 21st november 2015 (jeez wouldn't want to be them):P.

Anyway yea just made it so we can keep the hype for what we plan to do in ORAS etc without risking those who have it posting about what they've done etc. Also has the thread states no spoilers please guys not even if its from justins steams etc.

On that topic are you guys going to be watching them or skipping them until you've finished a play-though of ORAS? Personally i'm avoiding the streams till I've played the game.

Days till ORAS Release: 0 WOOT GUYS ITS HERE

Edit: people who don't have the games yet are also more than welcome to come discuss as are those who have the games if they use amnesia on themselves to forget the experience (so worth it for the +2 sdef though Smile)
I'm going to be out of the house for a while, so luckily I have an excuse to miss any streams (or at least most of any streams)
I want to watch justin but only if he plays sapphire first xD im getting ruby so it wont be that much of a spoiler i think
When I get back, I'm probably gonna be jumping in and out of the steam haha, I know I won't be able to resist watching it
lol yea i'm struggling to resist the temptation
... *is watching Justins stream even tho I don't want to* kappa

What did we ever do to wait another week Nintendo? This week isn't going to be fun at all lol. I bought Smash brothers today tho so I will just focus on that haha
LOL That is hilarious EU gets its own chat to block out everybody else for a week.
I want it now!!
im literally so upset watching other people play my alltime fav game and me sitting here staring at my game preorder receipt... ;-;
People who actually understand my heart break. I'm currently watching Justin play. Arghhhhhh! xD