Jan 18, 2016, 12:22 PM
Can I get a Genesect?
I already have your FC
I already have your FC
|
[GIVEAWAY] [OFFLINE - WAITING FOR PEOPLE TO REDEEM THEIR POKEMON] SHINY GENESECT AND PORYGON
|
|
Jan 18, 2016, 12:22 PM
Can I get a Genesect?
I already have your FC
Jan 18, 2016, 12:26 PM
can i have Genecest plz
i sent you a friend request
Jan 18, 2016, 12:30 PM
you are the GOAT
Jan 18, 2016, 12:33 PM
Jan 18, 2016, 12:35 PM
Jan 18, 2016, 12:36 PM
Jan 18, 2016, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the genesect +1 rep
Jan 18, 2016, 12:37 PM
I want shiny porygon
Jan 18, 2016, 12:38 PM
Can i have a genesect , my info is on the left side
Jan 18, 2016, 12:40 PM
(Jan 18, 2016, 12:38 PM)victhordiz Wrote: Can i have a genesect , my info is on the left side @victhordiz, you got the last Genesect... Give me a sec and I'll be with you
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |