Jan 31, 2016, 02:45 PM
(Jan 31, 2016, 02:43 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Can we trade now?
Sure, sorry if I skipped you on accident! I'll add you
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"
Previously known as Julia234
Previously known as Julia234
| Poll: Next giveaway..? This poll is closed. |
|||
| Shiny BR cresselia | 26 | 25.24% | |
| Shiny Giratina | 36 | 34.95% | |
| Shiny BR Jellicent | 14 | 13.59% | |
| Shiny BR landorus | 27 | 26.21% | |
| Total | 103 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[GIVEAWAY] Shiny arceus Giveaway! [CLOSED WAITING ON OTHERS TO RECEIVE THEIR ARCEUS]
|
|
Jan 31, 2016, 02:45 PM
(Jan 31, 2016, 02:43 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Can we trade now? Sure, sorry if I skipped you on accident! I'll add you
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"
Previously known as Julia234
Jan 31, 2016, 02:46 PM
No prob I added you
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.
Previously Known as MistressGlaceon uwu i can hacku
Jan 31, 2016, 04:12 PM
I'm ready to trade
Jan 31, 2016, 04:15 PM
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"
Previously known as Julia234
Jan 31, 2016, 04:23 PM
Jan 31, 2016, 06:37 PM
(Jan 31, 2016, 04:23 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote:(Jan 31, 2016, 04:15 PM)Colette Wrote:(Jan 31, 2016, 04:12 PM)Asdfhjkl Wrote: I'm ready to trade Sorry it took so long, thanks for being patient!
"#PopplioSquadIsLit"
Previously known as Julia234
Jan 31, 2016, 07:27 PM
can I get a shiny arceus?. added you
IGN Ahquan 3823-8616-4145
Feb 1, 2016, 06:23 PM
Can I have an Arceus?
Feb 1, 2016, 08:53 PM
Hello!
Added you, please add back thanks :D I would like to request Shinny Arceus :D Thanks !
Feb 2, 2016, 07:50 PM
I would like a shiny arceas plz all info is to the left and added u
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#476 Probopass
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 1 hour ago |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |