Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY Eeveelution GIVEAWAY!!
Ok everyone! We are almost ready to open up shop here shortly! We are getting our distribution in order.

IMPORTANT!!!:
EVERYONE GO READ ORIGINAL POST FOR NEW DIRECTIONS RULES!!!!

You can either leave your post request the way it is now, or "EDIT" your post to fit the new request guidelines.

I will be handling individual requests--- and Blazed will be handling whole set requests.

Please be patient with us as there is much to do Smile ! Thx and see you shortly!

@OverLordBacon  @TheLastStaravia  @Ozmodayis  @Mewnatic  @hector  @haelielou  @Julian  @Davizz  @TheShadowKnight  @ungreej  @NBK Niykee  @Ike3000  @SampsoniteOG  @kingluffy @Bombastik @ash29zmiiverse29  @Dionysus  @mysterio316v2  @SalGaming  @Srojaz123  @Jelerang
"I have added your FC @Blazedanfaded88 I want the whole set" My FC 1607-4715-8048
I have added your FC @Blazedanfaded88, I want the rest of the set! Smile

Except
-Sylveon
-Glaceon

@pokePRiSMA 
Thx for letting me know to exclude these guys! I'm sending some more rep + your way! :D
I have added your FC @Blazedanfaded88. I want the whole set.
@pokePRiSMA  @Blazedanfaded88 

I have a quick question. I have already requested and received 2 of the Eevees from before. Should I put in a request for the whole set, minus the ones I already received(Eevee and Sylveon)? Or should I put in requests for the rest of them individually? I have also added both of you.

Edit: Also figured out I can give rep again, so +1. Forgive my ignorance.
I would like the rest of the set please
Except 
Sylveon 
Umbreon 
Eevee
@Blazedanfaded88 already has me as a friend 
Thanks again for this great give away  :P
(Mar 26, 2016, 01:44 PM)SampsoniteOG Wrote: @pokePRiSMA  @Blazedanfaded88 

I have a quick question. I have already requested and received 2 of the Eevees from before. Should I put in a request for the whole set, minus the ones I already received(Eevee and Sylveon)? Or should I put in requests for the rest of them individually? I have also added both of you.

Edit: Also figured out I can give rep again, so +1. Forgive my ignorance.
Good questions Smile ! You can request the whole set and then list minus "such and such" for example--
EX:
I have added your FC Blazed & I want the rest of the whole set
EXCEPT:
Eevee
Jolteon

@Jelerang  this may help you as well

P.S. Thx again for the +rep @SampsoniteOG  Heart  it makes the hard work worth it to know you are enjoying your pokemon & to know we are appreciated! We are lovin' all the love!
@pokePRiSMA  Awesome, just wanted to make sure I was doing everything correctly. Thanks! Smile

Edit: It's no problem at all, I realise it can be a lot of work getting to everyone. Just wanted another way to say thanks. Going to have some fun battling online today with the Eevee squad.

@Blazedanfaded88
I have added your FC Blazed & I want the rest of the whole set.
EXCEPT:
Eevee
Sylveon
Want espeon shiny
Deposited vanillite

female 
lvl 20

message blazed
I have added your FC @Blazedanfaded88 I want the whole set.