Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY Eeveelution GIVEAWAY!!
Can i request the rest of the set?, ive already done 2 requests ( Glaceon and vaporeon) but inly recived the first one.
Added the FCs of prisma and blaze if its possible my own is on the left.
Thank you!
I just saw i was linked in this thread. Would it be possible to get all of the other eeveelutions through a direct trade, apart from Vaporeon and Umbreon as i recieved those yesterday?

This community is very nice to be a part of Smile
Pokemon Wanted: shiny Eevee
IGN: Aaron
Region: Germany
Pokemon deposited: Weedle Lvl 1
GTS Message: BLAZED
@victhordiz  your 2nd request (luxray) got SNIPED-- redeposit please Smile
@Ozmodayis  sent!
@hector  sent!
@Julian  sent!
@OverLordBacon SNIPED& if you want the rest of the set post according to the Direct Trade guidelines in the OP but put "EXCEPT: *list the ones you already received*
(Mar 26, 2016, 02:15 PM)Jaymerax Wrote: I just saw i was linked in this thread. Would it be possible to get all of the other eeveelutions through a direct trade, apart from Vaporeon and Umbreon as i recieved those yesterday?

This community is very nice to be a part of Smile
Yes Smile! That is why I tagged you, so you could get a fair chance at the rest of them since the rules changed.

Just follow the DIRECT TRADING METHOD steps in the OP and add on "EXCEPT: Vaporeon & Umbreon"
Pokemon wanted: Eevee
IGN:Maike
Pokemon Deposited: Heracross
Level: 1
GOT ALWAYS SNIPED ;(
Pokemon wanted:Eevee
IGN:Erik
Pokemon Deposited:Kabuto
Level:20
@kingluffy  sent! & your very welcome Smile
@NBK Niykee  SNIPED redeposit please
@TheShadowKnight  sent!
@Ike3000  SNIPED redeposit please
@Ike3000  you got sniped again (your heracross) add my FC and let me know when you have added me and I will send you a direct trade request Smile
Ah I was not aware you could request the WHOLE set, If thats the case I would humbly like to ask for the remaider of the set
I Have currently in my posesion Espeon,Vaporeon, and Umbreon
Is this still to be done over GTS? since i already have you added @pokePRiSMA