May 15, 2016, 04:06 PM
What's the optimal EV spread for a Naive natured Mega Salamence? I was thinking 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, and 4 Attack but I wasn't sure if I should put more into Attack so Double Edge hit harder. Thoughts?
|
Simple Mega Salamence Question
|
|
May 15, 2016, 04:06 PM
What's the optimal EV spread for a Naive natured Mega Salamence? I was thinking 252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, and 4 Attack but I wasn't sure if I should put more into Attack so Double Edge hit harder. Thoughts?
May 15, 2016, 04:22 PM
Maybe EV Mence to 2HKO a 252 HP Variant of Xerneas with Double Edge then dump the rest into Special Attack
May 15, 2016, 04:27 PM
I'm not sure how the current meta is, I dropped from VGC 2016 at the early stages. Mainly because of Big 6, I don't blame people who use it but yeah too much Big 6 for a noob like me.
If I'm still correct salamence's role is still to hit fast and hard as it can, so personally I'll give it a spread like this: 4/4/0/244/4/252 it's almost like the 252/4/252 build but I put 4 EVs each in Hp and SpD because you never know. I like playing with these chances. ... I record my Pokemon journey in this diary
May 15, 2016, 04:38 PM
(May 15, 2016, 04:22 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Maybe EV Mence to 2HKO a 252 HP Variant of Xerneas with Double Edge then dump the rest into Special Attack Good idea! I'll run some calcs. (May 15, 2016, 04:27 PM)jouzea Wrote: I'm not sure how the current meta is, I dropped from VGC 2016 at the early stages. Mainly because of Big 6, I don't blame people who use it but yeah too much Big 6 for a noob like me. The meta hasn't changed all that much from earlier this year. Groudon, Xerneas, M-Salamence, M-Kang, Talonflame, and Smeargle are the new Big 6 for what it's worth. Other Pokémon like Kyogre, M-Rayquaza, Yveltal, Landorus-T, Thundurus, and Crobat are common as well. I'm not a huge fan of VGC this year, but there's not much else for me to do Pokémon-wise while I wait for Sun and Moon to come out!
May 15, 2016, 04:56 PM
Code: +----------------------------------------+ The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#533 Gurdurr
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |