Jun 28, 2016, 03:25 PM
|
[TRADE] Trading an Eclectic Mix of Shinys
|
|
Jun 28, 2016, 03:30 PM
tentacool for the diggersby?
adding you right now
Jun 28, 2016, 03:31 PM
Jun 28, 2016, 03:37 PM
my battery is about to die so add me
Jun 28, 2016, 04:07 PM
I'm interested in the Eevee, Charmander and Squirtle. I have a shiny Swablu, Pangoro and Gorebyss.
Jun 28, 2016, 04:25 PM
Jun 28, 2016, 04:29 PM
Not really, I'm afraid. I guess I'll just have to settle for two of those Pokemon, but it's tough to pick. Could I please have the Eevee and Squirtle then?
Jun 28, 2016, 04:29 PM
I can offer this Shinys ^^
Feraligatr (Non-Pentagon) Blastoise Dragonite (Nickname "Puff") Gyarados Typhlosion Hippopotas Volbeat Combee Sylveon Latias Shuckle ~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Jun 28, 2016, 04:31 PM
Jun 28, 2016, 04:32 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:

