Jun 28, 2016, 04:37 PM
@Bomi Caterpie, Pumpkaboo and Poochyena
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
|
[TRADE] Trading an Eclectic Mix of Shinys
|
|
Jun 28, 2016, 04:37 PM
@Bomi Caterpie, Pumpkaboo and Poochyena
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Jun 28, 2016, 04:39 PM
I'm getting on now.
Jun 28, 2016, 04:40 PM
(Jun 28, 2016, 04:37 PM)ChrissSixx Wrote: @Bomi Caterpie, Pumpkaboo and Poochyenacombee, feraligatr, typhlosion ok with you?
Jun 28, 2016, 04:44 PM
I have a shiny Whismur that I'd like to trade for the shiny eevee! (I have quite a relationship with Eevees. lol)
Jun 28, 2016, 04:46 PM
@ Bomi Yes ^^ add this FC 2208-8912-3595 since the battery of my 2DS ran out.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Jun 28, 2016, 04:50 PM
Jun 28, 2016, 04:51 PM
Jun 28, 2016, 04:56 PM
@ Bomi Let me remove an HM of Feraligatr, I can't pass it
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Jun 28, 2016, 04:58 PM
(Jun 28, 2016, 04:51 PM)Calyx Wrote:Ok, what will you be trading?(Jun 28, 2016, 04:50 PM)Bomi Wrote:Bummer! Maybe the Pikachu?(Jun 28, 2016, 04:44 PM)Calyx Wrote: I have a shiny Whismur that I'd like to trade for the shiny eevee! (I have quite a relationship with Eevees. lol)So sorry! I just literally traded Eevee to someone 5 minutes ago.
Jun 28, 2016, 04:59 PM
(Jun 28, 2016, 04:58 PM)Bomi Wrote:Still the shiny Whismur if that's alright(Jun 28, 2016, 04:51 PM)Calyx Wrote:Ok, what will you be trading?(Jun 28, 2016, 04:50 PM)Bomi Wrote:Bummer! Maybe the Pikachu?(Jun 28, 2016, 04:44 PM)Calyx Wrote: I have a shiny Whismur that I'd like to trade for the shiny eevee! (I have quite a relationship with Eevees. lol)So sorry! I just literally traded Eevee to someone 5 minutes ago. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#626 Bouffalant
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |