Aug 21, 2016, 04:18 PM
@Frogston yeah it shouldnt be a problem, its a female right? cuz females hold ablilites better, if im not mistaken
|
I want to give back!
|
|
Aug 21, 2016, 04:18 PM
@Frogston yeah it shouldnt be a problem, its a female right? cuz females hold ablilites better, if im not mistaken
Aug 21, 2016, 04:25 PM
Okay, no worries. Let me know if theres anything I can help you get.
Aug 21, 2016, 04:35 PM
thank you for adding me
@510Blitz Youre right, that slipped my mind hatching another now
@Frogston It would be easier for me to just do it over the gts. could you do that, just tell be and Ill post something, and do you want anything in return? oh and I forgot if possible female for breeding.
actually I see you now so do you want to trade?
Aug 21, 2016, 05:28 PM
@boazisg
Yeah sure just deposit something with Frogston as the message and let me know what it is
Aug 21, 2016, 05:46 PM
ok level 1 male zorua. I put froakie as wanted, so not one of the evolutions. Thanks!
Aug 21, 2016, 05:49 PM
I wanted the froakie, not the pichu, but do you want it back?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#651 Quilladin
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Yesterday, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |