Oct 19, 2016, 02:06 AM
Pokemon Deposited: Gyarados
Gender: Female
Level: 24
IGN: Ahura Mazda
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
Gender: Female
Level: 24
IGN: Ahura Mazda
GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
|
[CLOSED] Volcanion
|
|
Oct 19, 2016, 02:06 AM
Pokemon Deposited: Gyarados
Gender: Female Level: 24 IGN: Ahura Mazda GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
Oct 19, 2016, 03:22 AM
Pokemon Deposited: Gyarados
Gender: Female Level: Lv.36 IGN: Luke GTS Message: PKMN4EVER thanks alot
Oct 19, 2016, 06:35 AM
Okay, I started a new game but saved the pokemon, so, let's get it started!
I just check again, the pokemon is not legit for pokehex since he doesn't have his ribbon, so I don't know if he passes pokebank or not. The questions: @Gamesis65 I'll just see your post with the pokemon on the GTS, I won't remember your name if you don't post a pokemon, sorry D: @Dragonmaster: Yes we are. I'm abble to send them if I strip their ribbon. I don't know if they can be pokebanked. The trades: @amorningofsleep: Sent! Enjoy! @xyzyx101: Sent! Enjoy~ @sfworld8 : Snipped? @Apuritaun: Sent! Enjoy ♥ @Icefire011998: Sent! Enjoy! @Dragonmaster: Sent! Enjoy~ @kingluffy: Tacos received haha. Enjoy! @AngelSlayer(z)~: Sent! Enjoy ♥ @yymmaayy: Sent! Enjoy! @DDZ: Sent! Enjoy~ @MasterMeist: Sent! Enjoy ♥ @Gromov1397: Sent! Enjoy ♪ @Arctic Dragonfly: Sent! Enjoy! @Feax: Sent! Enjoy~ I got lucky, just on of you guys was snipped :D
Oct 19, 2016, 09:56 AM
omg I got a completely broken volcanion for some reason, Im out of gyaradoses, is this fine?
Pokemon Deposited: Espurr Gender: Female Level: 30 IGN: ネフェニー GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
Oct 19, 2016, 10:27 AM
Oct 19, 2016, 11:16 AM
Pokemon Deposited: Gyarados
Gender: Male Level: 26 IGN: Tito GTS Message: PKMN4EVER Thank you
Oct 19, 2016, 11:26 AM
(Oct 19, 2016, 09:56 AM)sfworld8 Wrote: omg I got a completely broken volcanion for some reason, Im out of gyaradoses, is this fine?Why are you complaining you got a free Volcanion for a gyarados. I'm ashamed of you
Oct 19, 2016, 11:36 AM
Pokemon Deposited: Gyarados
Gender: Female Level: 20 IGN: Karol GTS Message: PKMN4EVER
Oct 19, 2016, 06:09 PM
Can we direct trade something else?
Oct 19, 2016, 08:11 PM
Pokemon Deposited: Gyarados
Gender: Female Level: 38 IGN: EYAS GTS Message: PKMN4EVER thanks
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |