Jan 2, 2015, 01:06 PM
Evil I needed you to BP and kill that bisharp haha
|
[VGC] Forum Battle Nights
|
|
Jan 2, 2015, 01:06 PM
Evil I needed you to BP and kill that bisharp haha
Jan 2, 2015, 01:07 PM
ik hence why i didn't
I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THAT
Eckley lost once. He needs to lose 2 more times then I will be happy.
Jan 2, 2015, 01:09 PM
FFA or 2v2 :P
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Jan 2, 2015, 01:09 PM
lol see eckley can't even beat my subs :P
I think I did pretty well to get second after the situation I was in :P
Jan 2, 2015, 01:10 PM
it was mostly cuz i had to kill greninja lol
Jan 2, 2015, 01:10 PM
FFA now
Jan 2, 2015, 01:11 PM
yesssss i survived lol
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Jan 2, 2015, 01:14 PM
remember guys kill eckley
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |