Aug 8, 2017, 03:16 PM
I also forgot to trade the dreamball bagon totally slipped my mind
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
|
[LOOKING FOR] DreamB Pokemon [SUN/MOON]
|
|
Aug 8, 2017, 03:16 PM
I also forgot to trade the dreamball bagon totally slipped my mind
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Aug 8, 2017, 03:27 PM
Aug 8, 2017, 03:35 PM
(This post was last modified: Aug 8, 2017, 03:35 PM by evilcackles.)
@Iamknownasmartin These are the 1s I'd like off your list:
DreamB HA Mankey, DreamB HA Ponyta, DreamB HA Voltorb, DreamB HA Exeggcute, DreamB HA Goldeen, DreamB HA Mr. Mime, DreamB HA Wooper, DreamB HA Qwilfish, DreamB HA Teddiursa, DreamB HA Swinub, DreamB HA Corsola, DreamB HA Remoraid, DreamB HA Elekid, DreamB HA Seedot, DreamB HA Plusle, DreamB HA Illumise, DreamB Solrock, DreamB Castform, DreamB HA Clamperl, DreamB HA Starly, DreamB HA Combee, DreamB HA Buizel, DreamB HA Stunky, DreamB HA Cottonee, DreamB HA Venipede
Aug 8, 2017, 03:40 PM
Aug 8, 2017, 03:43 PM
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:35 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin These are the 1s I'd like off your list: Sure thing I'll probably be done tomorrow night, atm I'm breeding 2 large trades for people on Reddit.
Aug 8, 2017, 03:44 PM
Thx if i get any new 1s I'll let you know gonna be on soul silver for a bit wish me luck
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Aug 8, 2017, 03:49 PM
(Aug 8, 2017, 03:43 PM)Iamknownasmartin Wrote:(Aug 8, 2017, 03:35 PM)evilcackles Wrote: @Iamknownasmartin These are the 1s I'd like off your list: I've got 6 trade requests to do (including this 1) so no worries I'll try to get to it by tonight or tomorrow though! Just please be patient with me!
Aug 8, 2017, 03:50 PM
Aug 8, 2017, 05:22 PM
(This post was last modified: Aug 8, 2017, 05:25 PM by PerchPond.
Edit Reason: -
)
@Iamknownasmartin I have the MB HA Ponyta ready now
I'll probably sleep now cause it's pretty late here, but I'll be online tomorrow again
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |