Jan 9, 2015, 02:01 PM
|
[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Snivy (Closed)
|
|
Jan 9, 2015, 02:02 PM
Thank u Clark ^^
U are very kind and made me happy with the trade wiiii :D (I'm Islac)
Jan 9, 2015, 02:26 PM
ill take one
Jan 9, 2015, 02:33 PM
Jan 9, 2015, 02:59 PM
Jan 9, 2015, 03:04 PM
I would love a Contrary Snivy. Not particular on nature or IVs as I'll just breed them on. Thanks in advance!
FC: 3239-3582-2655; IGN: Hojunhu
Jan 9, 2015, 03:09 PM
Jan 9, 2015, 03:11 PM
(Jan 9, 2015, 01:53 PM)Kal117K Wrote:(Jan 9, 2015, 10:07 AM)MagnusHexem Wrote: So you're going to ask me for a Contrary Snivy, then make another topic to give it away and shut me out?? All right, but I'm still upset that I'm no longer getting offers for things, and you're getting a bunch of free stuff even though I was the first to make the topic...
Jan 9, 2015, 03:12 PM
I'd love to get my hands on one of those snivy if possible. IV's and nature are irrelevant, i'll breed it anyway.
Jan 9, 2015, 03:26 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#476 Probopass
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:


