Jan 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
Can I have a swirlix? I have you added!
|
[GIVEAWAY] HA swirlix and HA carvanha
|
|
Jan 28, 2015, 11:34 AM
Can I have a swirlix? I have you added!
Jan 29, 2015, 02:30 PM
Hey already have you added IGN: Scott, is it ok if I may possibly still get one of the swirlix, I don't need the carvanha.
Jan 29, 2015, 02:32 PM
hey may I get a Swirlix if you have any leftover? If so, my ign is Crowlyrex
Jan 30, 2015, 07:54 PM
(Jan 28, 2015, 11:34 AM)Nickdance3 Wrote: Can I have a swirlix? I have you added! Sure just breed some more
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's Chimchar with HA's and egg moves HA Gible HA Sableye HA Minccino BR HA feraligatr BR Mega Gallade BR Garchomp BR Terrakion BR Shiny Dragonite Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
Jan 30, 2015, 09:57 PM
Jan 31, 2015, 05:58 AM
can i please have a swirlx please i have been after a good one for ages as i find it really hard to train
xx
Jan 31, 2015, 06:15 AM
Is there still a Carvanha left?
If i let it breed with a 6 IV (adamant) ditto, it will have 5 IV still? Im bad at the breeding part (i just don't want gained & boosted) haha ![]() Thank you for a great giveaway
Jan 31, 2015, 06:22 AM
may i ask what nature is the carvanah? if its a adamant one i would like to take one if there's still some left
Jan 31, 2015, 06:25 AM
(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2015, 06:27 AM by Hunter95dt.)
they are
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's Chimchar with HA's and egg moves HA Gible HA Sableye HA Minccino BR HA feraligatr BR Mega Gallade BR Garchomp BR Terrakion BR Shiny Dragonite Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over
Jan 31, 2015, 06:30 AM
(Jan 31, 2015, 06:15 AM)ShinyPokemons Wrote: Is there still a Carvanha left? They are already adamant but a 5 breeding with a 6 will get you a 5 quickly
Past Giveaways:
Unova water and fire starters with HA's Chimchar with HA's and egg moves HA Gible HA Sableye HA Minccino BR HA feraligatr BR Mega Gallade BR Garchomp BR Terrakion BR Shiny Dragonite Feel free to PM for info on past giveaways might have some left over |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |