Feb 9, 2015, 08:06 PM
|
Powersave?
|
|
Of course I can! I'll give you back the ones I've already done first and then I'll do the other two for you :D
Edit: forgot to mention that I'm going out to watch football later so I won't be on for a while, but I should be online the same time as yesterday
Feb 10, 2015, 09:33 AM
(Feb 10, 2015, 04:13 AM)Eckley Wrote: Of course I can! I'll give you back the ones I've already done first and then I'll do the other two for you :D that's okay! i'm at school right now so i can't get on until 4:00 central time lol
Feb 10, 2015, 04:00 PM
Okay I'm ready to trade now. I'm really sorry I've taken so long
Feb 10, 2015, 04:01 PM
Feb 10, 2015, 04:02 PM
Yeah no problem, Just post here when you're ready :D
Feb 10, 2015, 05:17 PM
Feb 11, 2015, 04:54 AM
I'm really sorry, I fell asleep
I promise I'll trade you today
Feb 11, 2015, 02:49 PM
Feb 11, 2015, 02:50 PM
Okay I'll get online now
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#402 Kricketune
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread:

i should be home in an hour or so if you're still available then