Feb 13, 2015, 07:53 AM
Banned because I have to limp all the way.
|
[FORUM GAME] You're banned.
|
|
Feb 13, 2015, 07:53 AM
Banned because I have to limp all the way.
Feb 13, 2015, 07:54 AM
banned because why are u still wherever your at now instead of at home also prop of the ankle when you get home it will feels betterz
Feb 13, 2015, 08:59 AM
Banned because my hype level is crazy high.
banned because i preordered it a long time ago, but do we get it today?
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum
Feb 13, 2015, 10:21 AM
banned because what are u talking about
Feb 13, 2015, 10:37 AM
Banned because the new 3ds duh.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum
Feb 13, 2015, 10:42 AM
3ds XL or a entirely new 3ds
Feb 13, 2015, 10:44 AM
Banned because new Nintendo 3ds xl
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum
Feb 13, 2015, 12:13 PM
Banned because I´m still thinking if I should get it...
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum
I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.
Feb 13, 2015, 12:14 PM
Banned because then it's not new it's the exact same 3ds except with a bigger screen that's what 75% bigger than the original wow why didn't they make this sooner with the DSi oh wait they did real original clap, clap, clap. (sarcasm is so real it's in every dimension)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#540 Sewaddle
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Why Everyone Is Dead Wrong About Forecasts And Why You Must Read This Report Forum: Meet and Greet last post by logangoogltoz2542 Oct 7, 2026, 04:27 PM |
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by unavitanuovapdflonge Oct 8, 2026, 07:36 AM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |