Feb 20, 2015, 05:42 PM
| Poll: What should I give away next? This poll is closed. |
|||
| unbound hoopa | 7 | 38.89% | |
| volcanion | 11 | 61.11% | |
| Total | 18 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Rayquaza
|
|
Feb 20, 2015, 05:48 PM
I take it the rayqaza is untradable?
Feb 20, 2015, 05:48 PM
DO you mind if I have one as well
IGN:Vasteleon FC:1392-6604-9572
Feb 20, 2015, 05:51 PM
For some reason when ever I trade it says there is a pokemon in your party that cant be traded and its not because of the rayquaza even if I try to trade a random pokemon I caught it says that.Sorry for the incovienice I will try to figure out why :/
Feb 20, 2015, 05:52 PM
Feb 20, 2015, 05:53 PM
(Feb 20, 2015, 05:51 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: For some reason when ever I trade it says there is a pokemon in your party that cant be traded and its not because of the rayquaza even if I try to trade a random pokemon I caught it says that.Sorry for the incovienice I will try to figure out why :/ do you have volcanion or hoopa in your party?, as far as i know they are the only 2 pkm atm that cannot be traded
Feb 20, 2015, 05:55 PM
ok does anyone know what level and where you originaly find rayquaza?
That may be the problem
Feb 20, 2015, 05:57 PM
(Feb 20, 2015, 05:53 PM)Tiris Wrote:(Feb 20, 2015, 05:51 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote: For some reason when ever I trade it says there is a pokemon in your party that cant be traded and its not because of the rayquaza even if I try to trade a random pokemon I caught it says that.Sorry for the incovienice I will try to figure out why :/ oh yeah I have both forgot about them Ill delete those don't use em anyway
Feb 20, 2015, 06:01 PM
ok ill try deleteing the volcanion and hoopa first and if that doesn't work then ill change the met data
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
