Feb 20, 2015, 06:30 PM
wow thanks.Give me a sec to online
| Poll: What should I give away next? This poll is closed. |
|||
| unbound hoopa | 7 | 38.89% | |
| volcanion | 11 | 61.11% | |
| Total | 18 vote(s) | 100% | |
| * You voted for this item. | [Show Results] |
|
[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Rayquaza
|
|
Feb 20, 2015, 06:30 PM
wow thanks.Give me a sec to online
Feb 20, 2015, 06:36 PM
Same here as well.Cant see you on my friend list.Is it possible I can reserve one for now since Im about to go out to work?MY timezone is UTC +8.00.if cant,then its ok
![]() 2nd edit;Ok disregard this post
Feb 20, 2015, 06:38 PM
Holdon im getting on right now I got disconnected
Feb 20, 2015, 06:40 PM
Thanks.Sorry if I kinda rush you but thanks anyway
.Rep +1
Feb 20, 2015, 06:43 PM
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2015, 06:44 PM by Nuclear Pikachu.)
(Feb 20, 2015, 06:36 PM)DeathTitan Wrote:(Feb 20, 2015, 06:27 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:I'm online, but I don't see you.(Feb 20, 2015, 05:40 PM)DeathTitan Wrote: I'd like one as well, if you have any left. If you are eroger can you get back on? wait im stupid it says your name in the post -_- sorry I don't see you
Feb 20, 2015, 06:44 PM
(Feb 20, 2015, 06:43 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:says your offline(Feb 20, 2015, 06:36 PM)DeathTitan Wrote:(Feb 20, 2015, 06:27 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:I'm online, but I don't see you.(Feb 20, 2015, 05:40 PM)DeathTitan Wrote: I'd like one as well, if you have any left.
Feb 20, 2015, 07:06 PM
(This post was last modified: Feb 20, 2015, 07:14 PM by DeathTitan.)
(Feb 20, 2015, 06:44 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:Thanks for the Rayquaza!(Feb 20, 2015, 06:43 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:says your offline(Feb 20, 2015, 06:36 PM)DeathTitan Wrote:(Feb 20, 2015, 06:27 PM)Nuclear Pikachu Wrote:I'm online, but I don't see you.(Feb 20, 2015, 05:40 PM)DeathTitan Wrote: I'd like one as well, if you have any left.
Feb 20, 2015, 07:48 PM
Id like one if you still have
Ign : Victor FC : 4012 - 5720 - 9840 Thanks
Feb 22, 2015, 12:02 PM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |