Jul 14, 2015, 12:29 PM
so is my magikarp getting sold or not
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
|
PKPatriot's Epic Stream MARK V
|
|
Jul 14, 2015, 12:30 PM
(Jul 14, 2015, 12:29 PM)naitre Wrote: brb locking this terrible thread how can you lock the thread when you dont know where Dooreon is
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Jul 14, 2015, 12:31 PM
(Jul 14, 2015, 12:30 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:(Jul 14, 2015, 12:29 PM)naitre Wrote: brb locking this terrible thread this is a very valid point Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Jul 14, 2015, 12:32 PM
THIS THREAD HAD 2 PAGES THE LAST TIME I LOOKED!
Jul 14, 2015, 12:33 PM
(Jul 14, 2015, 12:32 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: THIS THREAD HAD 2 PAGES THE LAST TIME I LOOKED! this is what happens when you leave us alone with no stream PK
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Jul 14, 2015, 12:33 PM
(Jul 14, 2015, 12:32 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: THIS THREAD HAD 2 PAGES THE LAST TIME I LOOKED! shhhh shhhhhh pk shhhh just let it happen
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity. ~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Jul 14, 2015, 12:36 PM
S T R E M O R R I O T SwiftRage
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century
Forum Ninja #PopplioDefenseSquad
Jul 14, 2015, 12:38 PM
(Jul 14, 2015, 12:36 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: S T R E M O R R I O T SwiftRage I would go grab the pitchforks, but I'm gonna go get aegislash instead, you bring the fire type instead of a torch
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Jul 14, 2015, 12:38 PM
As the Forum Prez, I take full responsibility for the destruction of this thread. Now, on to the next thread people!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
|
POKéMON of the Day
|
#187 Hoppip
|
|
Recent Threads
|
|
Alanya Mahmutlar 7/24 Acil Çilingir & Oto Anahtar Servisi Forum: Meet and Greet last post by NkrutkaTG833Nig Sep 26, 2026, 04:18 PM |
|
Otorite masa Hacklink Paneli | Hacklink Satın Al | Hacklink Satışı Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 30, 2026, 08:06 AM |
|
Polat Mahmuthan Dolandırıcıdır: Tc Numarası: 28409448650 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 28, 2026, 10:02 AM |
|
FT-TEST-1787668546 Forum: Meet and Greet last post by WhiteRabbit0 Aug 25, 2026, 07:43 AM |
|
[TCG] What do you prefer Japanese or English Pokémon cards, and why? ( Forum: General Pokemon Discussion last post by clark Jul 17, 2026, 05:43 PM |