Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Haruna's Abandon Thrifty Megamart
@Haruna Oricorio only has pound with a mild nature. But if that's not what you're looking for I do have a 4-5 iv bounsweet with play rough and brave nature.
@TheSylveonGirl l will take the Oricorio to make my breeding process easier. I aready have a bounsweet soon to be in the list with play rough and Synthesis after making a couple. Good add on the play rough! What would you like from the Trade centre?
@Haruna Ok! Can I have a timid alolan vulpix? The ivs aren't too important since I got myself a good ditto.
@TheSylveonGirl Sure. With it's HA too? Please include that part next time!
@Haruna Sorry about that. I don't really care much for the hidden ability so whatever is easier for you.
@TheSylveonGirl I see, but I'm including it anyways!. Snow Warning is a pretty good HA for Blizzard and double battles Smile
@TheSylveonGirl let me know when you added me and waiting at the plaza connected. I'll send the request. Expect the usual connection error messeges!
@Haruna aww how sweet! I'll make sure to tell you if I get anything good from future breeding. I'm gonna add you to my friend list now.
@Haruna I've added you and am in the festival plaza.
@TheSylveonGirl Sure! Anything that are not available in my trade Centre is welcome! HA are hard to find when it comes to S.O.S. battles farming for one.